[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
autist behaviour thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: MvMWWOvl.jpg (31 KB, 640x513) Image search: [Google]
MvMWWOvl.jpg
31 KB, 640x513
post autistic shit you do in private

when I remember something embarrassing that I did or that happened to me, I say "fuck you [my name]" out loud while shaking my head
>>
>>29536667
I do the same thing but I say "wow I should just put a bullet through my skull"

That's pretty much all I do all day all every day, just experience uncontrollable flashes of embarrassing memories. It's really annoying and a lot of them aren't even that bad, like I even remember times where I didn't hear what someone said the first time they said it and I had to say "what?" Somehow even that is painful enough that I want to kill myself over it.
>>
File: 1465955876041.jpg (875 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1465955876041.jpg
875 KB, 1000x1000
>>29536667
I'm literally on the spectrum. I think many people here do this as well, it's probably common. Talking to myself is one of the many autistic things I do.
>>
>>29536754
>>29536667
i know how you lads feel, thinking back i can't even fathom how it came to be that i felt that way. i told myself one day that i was a loser and then for the rest of what seemed like my entire life was shitty because i told myself that it had to be. if you stop thinking negative thoughts and just think rationally you will find reasons to be happy way more than reasons to be sad. if you guys want to change i can give you the answers you want
>>
>>29536824
Nah I don't want to change I prefer to be this way. Thanks anyway though.
>>
>>29536824
are your answers anything we couldn't find in a pamphlet in a psychologist's waiting room?
>>
File: C2VEkTa.jpg (169 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
C2VEkTa.jpg
169 KB, 2560x1600
Every time I play vidya, I pretend that I'm live streaming or recording gameplay with commentary. Usually with "How's it going guys".

Every time I eat meat, I pretend that I'm an apocalypse survivor, eating human meat like a savage.

When I'm on an open area, I pretend that I'm battling a gigantic demon and "fight" them ala Dragon Ball Z style.

I HAVE to wear sunglasses just so I won't make eye contact because I just can't, I wear a hoodie so I can place my hands on the pockets since I usually touch them, and I wear earbuds just to seem that I don't want to be bothered. I only do this in public though.

There's probably more, but these are the ones I can name on top of my head.
>>
>>29536943
>Every time I play vidya, I pretend that I'm live streaming or recording gameplay with commentary. Usually with "How's it going guys".

ok im sorta the same but while im playing and thinking to myself instead of saying "I need to" i say "We need to" or "We should."
>>
>>29536667
I pretend i'm famous and a guest on a talk show
>>
I whistle sounds incredibly fast and detailed, almost like bird calling

I really want to show it off to some people
>>
>>29537056
you can vocaroo that shit
>>
>>29537056
make a youtube video.
>>
>>29536760
I would pretend that I'm having a conversation with someone and prepare for it incase it were to happen. Close family members and very close friends are fine, it's a problem with strangers and people who I don't have a deep connection to.

>>29537056
Please do Anon.
>>
I narrate my life to myself like I am a youtube personality or twitch streamer talking to my audience.
>>
>>29536943
Yeah,I always turn off the HUD and contextual stuff to make a more "cinematic" experience
>>
>>29537072
>>29537084
>>29537117
too drunk to do it, and I'm living in my parents house right now cant whistle like crazy at night
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.