[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Normalfag test
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: no-pepe-640x480.jpg (30 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
no-pepe-640x480.jpg
30 KB, 640x480
Just a reminder that if you like normie-tier shit like
>Drake
>Game of Thrones
>Going out to drink
you are a not truly a social outcast, and therefore are just a failed normalfag because lack of a gf and need to get the fuck off this board.
>>
>>29536617
>you aren't special enough to be in my club, ree get out i've memed on this board since last year
>by being proud of my outcast status i surely am a real outcast and not just some wanna be hipster
>>
>>29536617
literally everyone is a social outcast these days. the fact that you make a big deal out of it means you are as ordinary as ordinary can get.
>>
File: drakepepe.png (228 KB, 382x382) Image search: [Google]
drakepepe.png
228 KB, 382x382
Drake feels our pain though. If it wasn't for the fame, he would be here with us.
>>
>>29536617
I like going out to drink (though lately it only reminds me that I'm not normal) and while I watch GoT I no longer really enjoy it.
>>
>She Wants Revenge
>Ash vs Evil Dead
>not old enough to drink and have no friends

I know I'm a fallen normie, but I haven't regressed back, right?
>>
>>29536617
i love this website

its like some strange inverted world where everyone tries to be the biggest loser they can and people brag about how shitty their lives are
>>
normie redflags

>he has a tinder
>he has a facebook
>he liked the last star wars movie
>he played overwatch
>he plays league of legends
>>
>>29536837
you didnt enjoy battle of the bastards? that was the one of the best ever made episodes on TV period
>>
>>29536837

Nigga last episode broke the record for highest number of ONLY 10/10 ratings on IMDB.
>>
When did it stop being okay to like Game of Thrones?
>>
>>29536617
So youre either a failure or a failure?
>>
File: 1424588294895.jpg (42 KB, 454x453) Image search: [Google]
1424588294895.jpg
42 KB, 454x453
>>29536617
Get fucked nigger. I like Game of Thrones, but only for the rich and deep lore. I bet the average normie fuck couldn't name me 10 dragons the Targaryens rode, or tell me the political and personal motivations to behind why Daemon Blackfyre decided to revolt.
>>
>>29537530
If you care about the lore then why are you still watching game of thrones.
>>
I'm a nutty critic when it comes to films and tv. I refuse to watch shit, and I get upset when someone says Anchorman is there favorite movie.

From a critic's standpoint, Game of Thrones is an excellent show. Sure, normies like it, but normies like chocolate and ice cream and doritoes just as much as we do.
>>
File: disappointed pepe.png (108 KB, 400x381) Image search: [Google]
disappointed pepe.png
108 KB, 400x381
>>29537755
>watching
Anon plz
>>
>>29536907
so, tumblr?
>>
>>29536907

> Trying to be an utter failure autismo that has no place on this planet besides a couple shitty websites.
I tried to be normie years ago but failed miserably. It's not in my wiring. Normies mercilessly mock robots for not being like them, but deep down they want us dead or imprisoned and not changed. They know we can't change, but get a kick out of it anyway.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.