[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Graduated from high school last week, fellow robots. Now what?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: Noirjak.jpg (7 KB, 255x233) Image search: [Google]
Noirjak.jpg
7 KB, 255x233
Graduated from high school last week, fellow robots.

Now what?
>>
Wallow in your misery for another six years like I did. Or go try do something with your life I guess.
>>
So did my brother. i'll tell you what I told him, drink and cut yourself a lot, yea?
>>
>>29536251
get a degree on a carreer you actually like.
>profit
>>
Join the military. Not joking.

I'm 26 and I wish I had. Might have learned some discipline, or at the very least got paid to get into shape and milk the GI bill & VA Loans.

Before the autists converge on me, this advice has nothing to do with patriotism or military branches or the Jew agenda or whatever else you'll breathe heavily about. It's strictly a recommendation to milk the system and earn money/disciple/get in shape.
>>
>>29536671
I've considered it, but I've always had a problem with authority. I just can't stand people trying to control me.
>>
>>29536701
It's better than the alternative. Trust me. You think you'll straighten up and get your shit together. You won't. At least not until it's too late. You'll just drift through the next several years waiting for your life to start, and before you know it 8 years have gone by and you missed the starting gun.
>>
Go to college and actually grow up
>>
>>29536856
>Go to college and actually grow up
lol
>>
>>29536810
Meme song for meme losers
>>
>>29536251
Whatever you do, don't become NEET.
>>
>>29536251
eventually you'll forget what time school is, you might forget what day of the week it is, it all depends on how deep you dive into NEEThood.
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 305x283) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 305x283
>>29536919
Ur mums a meme
>>
>>29536556

Anon I know it sounds like a meme but you really, really need to find something to invest your time in. Something you enjoy and can make a career out of this. This is important.

Source: I have been out of HS for 8 years and am miserable doing nothing.
>>
>>29536251
if you dont want to go to college go talk to your local plumbers or teamsters union
>>
>>29537058
I'd like to fix her plumbing
>>
File: 1465321633368.gif (610 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
1465321633368.gif
610 KB, 500x374
>>29536251
Study something you actually enjoy, even if it makes no money.

Studying something lucrative that you aren't as passionate about makes you despondent and eventually miserable. Be sure to socialize with as many people as you can related to your field. It turns out that in today's world you actually go to college to "network" as much as you go there to learn.

Alternatively, if you aren't the student type take up a trade. Degrees are dropping off in value at a rapid pace. Trade certs may be where it's at in the near future. But then the same thing will happen to those too when others catch on.

I just don't know.
>>
Become a NEET and kill self at 30, that's my plan.
>>
>>29536671
>joining the military
>to ""milk the system""

pfhahaha you fucking idiot.
>>
>>29536856
You clearly didn't go to college if you think college students are "mature" or "grown up" if anything college is a glorified high school with high school drama and issues. You know how many relationship drama issues I say at my college over the years? Tons, girlfriends and boyfriends arguing and crying over each other or friends ignoring each other and giving each other the silent treatment, there was also jealousy issues among other guys who like the same girl.

Please, college is where people go to "grow up" you might be able to mature a bit in college and what not and I'm not saying EVERYONE has the same level of maturity. I met lots of college students that were quite mature for their age and what not, but for the most part a lot of them go to parties, smoke, drink and have sex all the time.

That's my idea of "growing up" and being "mature" if that's your idea of what it means to "grow up" then you have a very backwards and twisted view of "growing up"
>>
>>29536671
Why don't you join now? It's not too late is it?
>>
Sit at home all day and do nothing. 6 years and counting here
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.