[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does one develop a suicidal nihilist swag that gets all the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1383272576352.gif (879 KB, 245x400) Image search: [Google]
1383272576352.gif
879 KB, 245x400
How does one develop a suicidal nihilist swag that gets all the bitches wet?

Something that gets chicks thinking "omg don't kill urself. i'll save u. live for me ;-;"
>>
>>29536121
Step Number #1:
Be Chad
>>
>be attractive
>don't be unattractive

You can do literally anything with your life and someone will like you if you're hot.

That's it.
>>
You have to be really good at something that juxtaposes your nihilist nature
Something like designing teddy bears or some shit I dunno, whatever empathetic people do.

You have to make it look like you're naturally empathetic, but right now you're just a little broken, so girls will want to "fix" you.
>>
>>29536121
source of gif?
>>
>>29536121
start smoking lucky strikes and be intelligent, nihilistic and have a wicked sense of humor
>>
>>29536168
somebody once told me to never let a woman fix you completely because she'll get bored and cuck you. Is this true?
>>
>>29536121
be a sexier more charismatic tyler durden
>>
I dont know, but when you do, please let me know
>>
>>29536219
>just be brad pitt bro
I'll get right on it 'brah'
>>
>>29536219
this

just get drunk, hate the world and be like tyler durden
>>
>>29536205
Yep.
No woman wants a guy who listens to them. They will tell you otherwise though, thus the paradox.
The key is to do what you want to do and pursue women honestly. If you hide shit, they will find out and they'll hate you for it.
Normies say 'just be yourself' but what they really mean is to voice your feelings about the subject and task at hand. Being self-directed and unaffected by a womans behavior and decisions are crucial.
Thats not getting them wet or nihilist swag though, thats just a relationship with a woman.
>>
I don't know, but I'm gratefully to a point where I can make jokes about blowing my brains out to acquiantances and friends-of-friends without them thinking I'm absolutely serious and becoming pseudo-concerned (pretty much virtue signalling mostly imo) about me

im not much better off than you tho, most likely
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.