[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible to sext with a grill if you have small dick?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: hitchcuck.jpg (464 KB, 2197x1463) Image search: [Google]
hitchcuck.jpg
464 KB, 2197x1463
Is it possible to sext with a grill if you have small dick?
>>
I used to download pictures of bigger dicks off of tumblr and use those. I always used picture from the same guy or ones that looked really similar. Don't use overly big pictures either. Just about 7 - 8 inches.
>>
>>29536095

But what happens if she wants to meet up?
>>
>>29536118
I suppose it depends on the context, but I used to say that I was working or I had plans with my family.
>>
>>29536054
Yeah, it was pretty cringe worthy. Telling her how I would do all this shit to her even though I have a 5 inch dick
>>
>>29536198

I have a 4.5 inch pencil dick
>>
>>29536494
We're in the same boat desu
The boat of undesirables
>>
>>29536569

I've decided to look for disabled women with no feeling below the waist.
>>
>>29536054
Start earning money boy, the only thing that'll compensate for a small dick is money.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.