[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you cry if your mom died? I was asked this lately, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: drowsy.jpg (61 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
drowsy.jpg
61 KB, 620x400
Would you cry if your mom died?

I was asked this lately, and I honestly don't know. I don't hate my mom or anything, but I've been suicidal/jaded/apathetic for so long that I don't know if I'd feel anything, except maybe slight envy.
>>
my mom and I have grown apart recently. We rarely have conversation. I dont know if I even want to make the effort to try to talk to her. She has a very fake personality and can be mentally abusive. we grew apart when she hit me really hard repeatedly.
>>
>>29536040
No because I fucking hate the bitch. She ruined me and every thing I was going for.

I wish I was exaggerating but I don't hate or rage without reason. Who would have thought she would give the child with a career path a hard time, discourage me, abuse me, blame me for how horrible her life is and then turn around and say why aren't you doing this anymore.
>>
>>29536040
Of course, my mother is one of the few people I believe genuinely cares about me. I love her more than anything else.
>>
Of course i will, I am not a psychopath.
>>
My mother is basically the only person I trust and love. Though I think she blames herself for me ending up so pathetic.
>>
>>29536040
Loss of a great asset, so maybe, unless I get on neet bus or something, then no.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.