[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Things that irrationally trigger you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1348637997388.jpg (40 KB, 462x353) Image search: [Google]
1348637997388.jpg
40 KB, 462x353
>mfw seeing a post use exclamation marks

If I see a post like this I'll always disregard it and think you're an underage kid.
>>
>>29536027
Myspace is just over there Grandpa!
>>
When I see someone use >mfw.
>>
>>29536027
>mfw peeing on your face for being an old fuck on 4chan
>>
>arbitrarily hating punctuation marks
Fuck off man. I get so annoyed with you motherfuckers.
>>
>>29536027
I use exclamation points ironically not even memeing.
>>
File: 1433437283672.jpg (31 KB, 387x461) Image search: [Google]
1433437283672.jpg
31 KB, 387x461
>people using memes out of context
>people who do this while posting out of context reaction images with facebook filenames and no text in the comment
>"_____ detected"
>trumpfags on /k/
>>
I have a couple real triggers, not some 4chan peeve bullshit.

>power moves
I have a real hardcore "Don't fuck with me and I don't fuck with you" type of attitude. The moment anyone tries to be dominant or gain a higher position I get real pissed off. Even when I visit home to my parents. I want to be equal with everyone.
>trying to indirectly tell me to do something
If you need something out of me look me in the eye and fucking just ask.
>passive agressive bullshit
If you have a problem say it. If you don't then fuck off.
>getting angry over petty shit
My dad has a real problem with getting angry over total bullshit. Like when me and my sister would intentionally try to annoy each other he would just start yelling at us. My mom used to throw our shoes at our doors if we left them in the living room.

As someone who is extremely relaxed 85% of the time it was hard as fuck living with such high strung people sometimes.
>>
File: a.jpg (101 KB, 720x435) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
101 KB, 720x435
>>29536027

>Public displays of affection , especially if they're next to me
>Any variation of ''Why are you so quiet? xD''
>Normalfag fb memes
>Loud people
>fake ''I have anxiety/depression etc.'' girls
>>
How insightful of you!
>>
>>29536905
I disagree!
OP is a faggot!
>>
File: 1818561903164.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1818561903164.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
>exclamation marks
This annoys me regardless of where it's at. I started reading a book, got to like the 3rd chapter, saw an exclamation mark, and dropped it right there.

Exclamation marks are really childish and stupid. There's no reason to use them. You're a shit writer if you can't properly express emotion without them, and you're a faggot if you use them in regular conversation.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.