[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jesus fucking chris, I miss the times where I could eat colorful
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7
File: ows_145342738692963[1].jpg (1 MB, 2000x1372) Image search: [Google]
ows_145342738692963[1].jpg
1 MB, 2000x1372
Jesus fucking chris, I miss the times where I could eat colorful flavorful cereal and watch cartoons with adult humor that would go completely over my head.

I thought america was supposed to be the land of the free, jesus fucking christ.
>>
>>29536006
I'm WATCHING cartoons RIGHT now, while eating COCOA PUFFS.
You're SITTING and being PATHETIC.
Why not do SOMETHING?
>>
>>29536006
You can still eat colorful flavorful cereal and watch cartoons with adult humor
You just can't restore your innocence
>>
>>29536006
im 26 and i still eat colorful flavorful cereal and watch cartoons with adult humor that sometimes goes over my head
>>
>>29536035
I'm watching we bare bears and eating froot loops actually, I'm just pissed to see this bullshit happening, and people actually believing that it's now healthy to eat cornsugarballs2.0 because it looks like dog food instead of a rainbow.
>>
>>29536006
>be me last week
>see box of Trix on the counter for first time in years
>think oh great just like old time
>pour them in my bowl then look down
>see your picture
>want to fucking die

remember when trix were colorful and they had all the different shapes?? Why did this have to happen.
>>
File: gi.jpg (37 KB, 640x424) Image search: [Google]
gi.jpg
37 KB, 640x424
>>29536227
Because retards think that if their food is slightly less colorful they will suddenly stop weighing 300lbs I guess.
>>
who the fuck eats cereal lmao who the fuck eats breakfast
>>
>>29536427
winners, that's who.

also who said cereal was just for breakfast.
>>
>>29536469
Literally every cereal commercial shows people eating it in the morning and says "It's part of a complete breakfast".
>>
>>29536525
Yeah and there are adverts saying "piracy is a crime don't do it" but guess what, people don't always do what the TV tells them.
>>
>>29536636
Yeah but you asked "who said" and I answered. It's marketed as a breakfast food so that's where the idea came from. Of course you can eat it whenever you want to.
>>
>>29536661
Oh fair enough, kind of a literal answer to a catchphrase-esque question lol.
>>
>you won't even notice the difference!
>>
>>29537162
That picture fills me with an insane amount of rage. Why am I so mad over a cereal?
>>
File: plank.jpg (162 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
plank.jpg
162 KB, 1920x1080
>>29536035
>not golden grahams or Cinnamon toast crunch
>>
>>29537394
For me, it reminds me of one of those pointless forms of censorship. It's not actually better for anyone, and it just makes the product generally unenjoyable.
>>
File: Dont-give-my-kid-red-40.jpg (49 KB, 614x410) Image search: [Google]
Dont-give-my-kid-red-40.jpg
49 KB, 614x410
>>29537555
Yeah that's a good point. I guess for me it's probably the fact that enough helicopter/my kids allergic to dye/my kid can't ever have any food that isn't brown parents exist out there and bitched that this cereal was somehow bad for their kids because it had some colors in it and it would no longer be as bad if the colors were taken out.
>>
I loved when things would be able to go over my head AND make me excited. Thats how everything is as a kid. Not it just makes you angry
>>
File: 09nano_iris.jpg (451 KB, 2400x1500) Image search: [Google]
09nano_iris.jpg
451 KB, 2400x1500
>>29537668
I just find it funny how the same parents will give their kid an iPad to sit inside with all day but won't let their kids have colorful food because "it's not natural"
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.