[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What fantasy do you have for asking a qt gril out?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1443380098621.png (986 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1443380098621.png
986 KB, 1280x720
What fantasy do you have for asking a qt gril out?
>>
>>29535983
I show her muh dik and she instantly orgasms
>>
>>29535983
"yes"
i know, i know, but i have a right to dream
>>
It's her birthday. We've been friends for a while. I like cooking for her so I make her favorite dish and bring her a small birthday cake slice with it.

And then we end up going to dinner and I tell her happy birthday.
>>
I paint houses for a living
I've always wanted a girl to ask me over to paint her room with her help, me teach her how to do it, it gets heavy and we play with paint, then we fuck
Then I finish the fucking room because I can't leave that shit half done
>>
>>29535983
Honestly I hate the concept of "asking a girl out". It feels so fake. Relationships should grow organically and not through setting official "dates".
>>
I live in a parallel universe where I have the courage to talk to grills
>>
>>29535983
She asks me out
>>
>>29536245
OP wanted fantasy date environments
That doesn't mean "official"
It just means being in a situation together
>>
>>29536339
No he didn't.

>for asking a qt gril out
>>
>>29536408
Well its all up for interpretation (and the semantics of the phrase, which cannot be tied down to a certainty), so I would say OP meant fantasy dates, not fantasy times you asked a girl to be your gf because to me that seems kinda silly
>>
>>29536471
Yes it does seem a bit silly, but that's what he asked for. "asking a girl out", not "being with a girl".
>>
I honestly have no idea

Has anyone here had less female interaction than me? Kissless handholdless hugless virgin. Never had a female friend. Never spoken to a woman on the phone. Never been anywhere with a woman.

I can't imagine any fantasy or scenario where a girl would like me, never mind possibly asking her out
>>
>>29535983
Its always been my dream to have that one childhood female friend, maybe a neighbor or someone who lived close to me and that I knew and was friends with all my life. The hope being that as we both grew older together, around high school age, an organic loving and long term relationship would be formed between us. This in my opinion is magnitudes better than developing an infatuation of either sexual or non-sexual nature with someone and then going from there. Real relationships aren't planned by dates nor are they to be thought about as requiring careful strategic though to attain. Real relationships are grown organically in the shifting sands of time, their strength tested in rain, storms and fire.

I never had this person.
and I never will.
>>
>>29536534
I orbited some girls back in high school. Since then I've had a few female acquaintances, but no female friends.

Closest I got was a hug. I was with friends, and they met up with some hug whore who was just giving out hugs for free.

She hugged everyone else in the group, so I just mimicked them and it happened. She had a nice rack too, feels soft and squishy on your chest.
>>
>>29536793
i'm too useless to even orbit women kek. Though I suppose that saves me pain and money in some ways.
>>
My fantasy is that she asks me out and we end up in a lovely relationship with mild femdom elements
>>
>>29536899
Yeah, I don't even want to think about how much money I wasted on them.
>>
Ask a qt girl out and she says yes
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.