[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, femanons, do you think your bf would leave you for a hotter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (184 KB, 775x829) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
184 KB, 775x829
So, femanons, do you think your bf would leave you for a hotter woman if he could?since you are posting here there is a 9/10 chance that you are ugly or not conventionally attractive.
>>
File: 14652115695996.png (54 KB, 222x147) Image search: [Google]
14652115695996.png
54 KB, 222x147
No, he's not any more attractive than me.
>>
>>29535833
The key words are "if he could". If your bed was out in the situation do you think he would Cuck you?
>>
>>29535857
For a hotter woman, obviously. Who wouldn't?
>>
>>29535779
>implying I have a bf
Do you really think I would be here if I were socially normal enough to have a bf
>>
>>29535885
A decent person?
origami pepperoni
>>
>>29535889
Girls can't be robots etc. etc.
>>
>So, femanons, do you think your bf would leave you for a hotter woman if he could?
He already did.
>>
>>29535779
Well if I ever do get a bf, I would hope he wouldn't want to leave me for an attractive girl, given the opertunity. I mean, if he wants to leave then he should, but I would love it if he wanted to stay anyways because he likes me and my personality.
Idk if that really happens though.
>>
>>29535946

Boys can't be robots. Men are happy with sex, which is easy if you get a whore, but I want love, and it's impossible for anyone to love me
>>
File: killme.jpg (21 KB, 500x327) Image search: [Google]
killme.jpg
21 KB, 500x327
>>29535779
I don't have to worry about this. I can't get a boy friend to begin with.
>>
Threadly reminder that "fembots and femanons" are just thirsty trannies
>>
My gf thinks I would but I wouldn't.
>>
>>29536043
Have you tried the following:
a.not being a mentally ill man
b.not being disgustingly fat
>>
>>29536081
hell no. I wish I had a dick. Shit would be so much easier.
>>
File: 1449190165736.jpg (43 KB, 530x805) Image search: [Google]
1449190165736.jpg
43 KB, 530x805
>ywn have a super jealous gf who argues all the time but you can always prove her wrong with an alibi and she feels guilty but never learns that you will always be there for her
>>
>>29536131
Sorry I should've included "people trying to bait"
>>
>>29536043
This is really what most men don't get when they assume women can't have a robot mindset. They project their own wants onto women thinking that sex is the end-all, be-all. Finding a meaningful, emotionally-fulfilling relationship is a much bigger priority for most women than sex.
>>
>>29535988
Decent guys don't leave someone they like for a more attractive girl.
>>
>>29536123
I'm not a man and I'm not fat. And I don't agree with the current system for designating mental illness. I don't recall who said this, but I've found it to be true:
"It is no measure of health to be well-adjusted in a profoundly sick society."
>>
>>29536235
im not >>29536123,

How socially abnormal are you? Tell me about yourself.
>>
>>29536203
It's been the opposite for me. I've always been into cutesy love stories while girls seem to only care about sex. I think it'd just the perspective. I think most people are just shit regardless of gender.
>>
Why do i have to leave her? Why can't i just cuck her while keeping her as a house slave who takes care of the children we have together?
>>
>>29536235
>I'm not a man

Your pussy stinks like horse shit.
>>
>>29535779
probably not. he likes alt chicks so i have an advantage over most girls unless we're at a concert. i'm also the only one who will do his kinks with him.
>>
>>29536203
This is the dumbest shit

Men like sex more than women, but women still like sex, especially if it's with Chad

Robots can't get sex OR a relationship. Many of them aren't even that ugly. A lot of them are just average looking or a bit socially awkward or both.

Ugly women can still have sex essentially whenever they want. Average looking women or socially awkward women have literally zero problems getting either. Regardless, being able to have sex but not a relationship is INHERENTLY BETTER than being unable to get either.

And if you are able to get at least sex, you aren't a robot. You are, at worst, a failed normie.
>>
>>29536368
And to add on to this, a sizable portion of women (perhaps even the majority of them) would prefer to be a pump and dump for Chad than "settle" for a loving relationship with someone in their league.
>>
>>29536363
You're a girl? Hey, guess what? Your pussy stinks like horse shit.
>>
File: 1466731710646s.jpg (5 KB, 250x140) Image search: [Google]
1466731710646s.jpg
5 KB, 250x140
>>29535779
GET OUT NON-EXISTANT FEMANON,
>>
>>29536235
I dunno. It depends on the mental illness. Personality disorder diagnoses can be pretty fucking iffy sometimes, but, like... OCD or bipolar disorder are usually only diagnosed if the person in question is NOT well adjusted.
>>
>>29536432
For some reason the cadence and delivery of that post in my mind made me fucking bust out laughing
Thank you
Also I am not the supposed roastie you are responding to
>>
>>29536203
I used to want a meaningful, emotionally fulfilling relationship, but now I'm scared I'm incapable of providing the depth required

Maybe it's just because i've been feeling numb in general recently
>>
>>29536363
what the fuck is an alt chick
Like, a special color variation? Are you a shiny?
>>
>>29536282
I am not good in social situations. I become easily nervous around other people with whom I am not familiar, and this becomes apparent to them. My hands will involuntarily shake, i will pick at my skin and bite my lip, I will make weird facial expressions, also involuntarily (which I have had several people point out to me.) when I am in large groups of people, I will get headaches and feel a strong desire to get away. I am often unable to communicate with those whom I do not know because of my perceived inadequacies. Also, it doesn't help that i am obsessed with things that are not good to bring up in public, but they are often on my mind. When I do speak, I end up creeping people out.

As a result I now tend to isolate myself, only going outside for class and to eat meals, occasionally. I do want social contact, but I am not good around people, and it is clear that they do not want to be around me.
>>
>>29536510
thanks man, wow. cadence was exactly what i was going for, what a meaningful compliment. thank you.
>>
>>29536529
alt like emo/punk.
dyed hair, piercings, tattoos, etc.
so a shiny that everyone on r9k usually likes to call a sjw whore
>>
>>29536529
Alt girls are regular girls they just dress goth and are generally a little stinkier and kinkier than regular girls

Also a lot of them dye their hair
>>
>>29536583
>>29536591
sounds terrible. your man's going to outgrow that pretty quickly.
>>
>>29536529
You can literally define the entire genre of woman with two qualities
Dyed hair
Tattoos
Thats it
>>
What bf?
>>
>>29536583
Why do people with dyed hair consider themselves alt
Like at least half of all women dye their hair, it's not an alternative thing
>>
>>29536621
eh, well see. theres always other people but we've lasted a few years so far so theres hope.
>>29536645
dyed hair, 8 piercings, numerous tattoos, etc. the list goes on. it's not just the dyed hair in my case
>>
>>29536630

My sister has these two, but she's an artsy hipster who "thinks dicks are gross."

Says so openly in front of her bf, who is just the cutest guy ever. Kinda feel bad for him.
>>
why are there even girls on this board

What happened to /r9k/? I say us robots take our board back
>>
>tfw no gf to post in this thread
>>
>>29536785
>believing this was ever your board

NORMIE get out
>>
>>29536696
you should dye your head hair the same color as your pussy hair: smelly.
>>
>>29536203
girls have established the standard that if you cant get sex from random people then you aren't relationship material.

please show yourself the door you thick shit
>>
>>29537242
This is the most retarded shit on this board
Show yourself the door faggot
>>
>>29536533
>I am often unable to communicate with those whom I do not know because of my perceived inadequacies.
I know that feel.
I honestly can't help you much with your problems. I was exactly the same way in school. Now my job forces me to spend a lot of time with people and thankfully I do well with them.
Are you happy with yourself? Do you believe you're a hard worker, a kind person?
>>
>>29537345
Honestly, no. It's difficult to see myself as a kind person when I don't really interact with others. I find little meaning in being a hard worker besides the ways it would benefit me. I don't put as much effort into my studies as I could if I had the motivation.
>>
>>29536368
>A lot of them are just average looking or a bit socially awkward or both
A lot of the guys here are complete mental cases.
>>
>>29537457
I understand not being motivated about school, but what about something else? What are you interested in? Do you exercise? Do you volunteer? I help with younger children and it's an awesome experience.
>>
He probably would if she continually pursued him, I give him the benefit of the doubt to a degree, but if she wormed in, got an emotional connection (which he's a bit more of a slut about), and then made a move while he was inebriated, then he'd cave.
He hates infidelity with a passion and deems it one of the worst things a person can do, so who knows what fucked up shit he'd do after that- it would legitimately grieve him more than me.
>>
I don't even know why he's dating me in the first place. He's tall, beautiful, brilliant, charming, but I'm just a NEET who plays video games all day.
>>
When I finally get a gf, fist thing I'm gonna do is find another one. I'll cheat on the bitch in the most fucked up way possible. I'll completely crush her ability to trust another man.
>>
>>29539088
More than likely the same thing I'll do even I don't intend it.

I have only ever had one woman in my life respect me informally besides my mother. I'm guessing respect in the US is optionally a mutual feeling.
>>
File: CrkQRfvx_Ac.jpg (77 KB, 421x604) Image search: [Google]
CrkQRfvx_Ac.jpg
77 KB, 421x604
If she had a job, like any job and was willing to have kids it's pretty much guaranteed
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.