[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a very big cock, yeah. It feels good walking around, knowing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 556x730) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 556x730
I have a very big cock, yeah. It feels good walking around, knowing that I have the biggest cock at any given time. In a room full of 1000 different people, my cock is larger than 999 of them, statistically speaking of course.

*sigh*

I just love the feeling of my big cock ramming womens pussys, it's so large that they can barely fit it into their mouths. My cock is so veiny and thick and hard that women would laugh at your dicklet if it was naked and you were standing beside my massive cock. Even when I'm not erect my penis is still larger than yours. I measured my big cock this morning, 9 full inches of hard 100% pure canadian meat. Girls love BIG fat canadian cocks more than anything in the world, more than diamonds or golden treasure buried under the sand in the Caribbean. My thick juicy cock is larger than any black Caribbean cock too, but that's besides the point. My cock is larger than yours, wow.. you dicklets will never know this... feeling, the feeling of stuffing a girl full of BIG cock meat. Or the feeling of possessing such power between your legs.
>>
Wow even though I'm also Canadian with a big juicy jumbo and love the feeling of parting the poon lips with my boner rod I'm going to kill myself now because you and your meat machine are clearly superior.
>>
>>29535725
A fucking leaf lmao
>>
>you dicklets will never know this... feeling, the feeling of stuffing a girl full of BIG cock meat.

Maybe not, but you will never know the feeling of a girl sucking on more than just the tip for more than a few seconds.

Protip: It feels fucking amazing.
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 600x800
>>29535871
Tell yo bitch that, dicklet.
>>
>>29535725
you know he's got gluestick dick when he'll type out a wall of text (in the writing style of a horny virgin, mind you) but he wont post a pic of it

its ok lil guy, maybe in the next life
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.