[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Black people party. >Gorilla music. >Childish displays
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: Cover-tom2.jpg (38 KB, 565x600) Image search: [Google]
Cover-tom2.jpg
38 KB, 565x600
>Black people party.

>Gorilla music.
>Childish displays of bravado.
>Overly sexualized.
>Be exactly right, or get ripped to shreds for being the latest black people insult. >Interactions are either confrontational, overtly sexual, or mindless.

>White people party

>Mostly same as black people party, but potentially less violent.
>Music is either gorilla music, country, or pop. >Nobody interacts much with you if youre not already part of one of the established social circles.
>You will likely be treated as a creepy outsider.

Mexican Party

>Hilariously weird mariachi or spanish music. >Good food.
>Mexicans are more interested in meeting new people, sharing cerveza, and having a laugh, instead of adhering to stupid social bullshit.
>If youre cool, youre part of la familia, regardless of race.

Vietnamese/Phillipino/Laotian Party
>Similar to Mexican parties.
>As friendly as Mexicans, but lacks the family element, as asians think of family in diffferent ways than westerners.
>Very rarely music. Usually defaults to Top 40 Pop.
>Food is either really good, or really gross.

Why is it non-American parties always seem more friendly, open, and interesting than American ones?
>>
>It's another bullshit race/nation-baiting thread 4chan
We might as well not even have separate boards anymore. Every board is the same shit.
>>
>>29535396
How would you know what any party is like you fucking loser
>>
So much for a containment board.
>>
>>29535396
Went to a "Black people party" when visiting my friend at McMaster
>Everybody is fucking chill as shit
>Passing around the Aux cable, everybody gets a turn to play their tunes
>people handing you drinks left and right
>Girls talkative and flirtatious
>guy ready to be your best friend, talk you up to everybody, esp. women
>non-blacks all bond together
>some cute white girls end up giving me their numbers and asking me to hang out the next day
>hook up with a cute asian chick
>some guy's cellphone goes missing
>he fucking chimps out

all in all pretty great, would go again.

Black parties are highly HIGHLY recommended for bots
>>
>>29535396
Why is it that you exhibit problematic signs of xenophobia and racism by implying that parties populated mostly by hispanic or asian people are non-American?

smdh
>>
>>29535396
>>29535396
You guys have this toxic concept that every party with black people is the same, every party with white people is the same and yadda yadda. The world have different kinds of people, it's not like everyone is shit just because people in your culture and your social cirlce is shit. It's plain dumb to categorize things this way.

I know I'm in fucking 4chan but I thought r9k would be different.
>>
I have worked with one mexican and two blacks
Mexican guy has no problem treating me as an equal
Black guys both treated me like a child
Now honestly I was like 18 at the time so I dont blame them, but I like this Mexican guy who works for us now, hes really into fucking conspiracy theories and I can always bullshit with him.
>>
File: -b160f20e61d75003.jpg (128 KB, 670x416) Image search: [Google]
-b160f20e61d75003.jpg
128 KB, 670x416
>it's fathers day
>rare black father is having a party
>cue the police raid
>they shoot him to death
>mfw mission accomplished

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2016/06/syracuse_police_take_several_men_into_custody_near_fathers_day_shooting_scene_vi.html

This literally just happened in my city.

pic related the police are white here
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.