[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Started sniffing petrol from my dads lawn mower because I ca
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: 1353563421597.jpg (27 KB, 300x366) Image search: [Google]
1353563421597.jpg
27 KB, 300x366
Started sniffing petrol from my dads lawn mower because I can't afford drugs anymore.
My mum showed me this video thinking it would help me stop but it's catchy as fuck I listen to it every time i sniff.
What songs do you listen while getting high?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo
>>
Fuck this is the best thread I've found all night

What country are you from OP ?
>>
>>29534262
Australia I live in perth lost my job as a trolley collector because i was too slow so now i can't afford any weed and had to resort to being like a degenerate abo
>>
>>29534321
Sorry I find this video kind of funny. I have so many questions

Why did you lose your job?

Is weed expensive in Australia? Can you grow it locally or is it pricey because you have to import it to your island nation?

Is it true everybody carries petrol around because you can easily run out in the outback?

What does rama rama mean?
>>
>>29534321
why not steal some cask wine instead?
>>
Have you tried convincing them to fund your drug habit?

I'm sure your parents want you to be safe, and
compared to gasoline weed is downright healthy.
You could easily argue that by not affording you access to it they're effectively enabling you to use more readily available and more harmful substances.
>>
>>29534182
I have gone so far as to shoot dope, and I have never been so desperate as to huff shit.
>>
>>29534398
I lost my job because i felt uncomfortable pushing more than 10 trolleys at once and they would sometimes run out of trolleys at the entrance

weed isn't that expensive but i have $0 and my family won't lend me money anymore they feed me and that's about it

I don't live in the outback australia isn't really like it is in the movies it's pretty normal if you live in the main city's

rama rama pretty much just means stupid
>>
i can't stop laughing

this is the best thing i have ever witnessed

i guess i can kill myself tomorrow
>>
>>29534182
That will permanently mess your life up dude. It's not worth it, real drugs are nicer, have less nausea associated with them, and are less toxic. Can't you get your life to a point where you can get better drugs? If you want a strong combination that is fun, just mixing weed and alcohol would be a start. The real hallucinogens out there are better too.
>>
>>29534554
mums been applying to jobs for me but when your 27 and the only thing you can put on your resume is being a trolley pusher for a year and a half it's almost impossible to get a job
>>
>>29534809
Any old crappy job is decent in the AU though pay wise. You would definitely have a sweet drug budget, for shit that is better. Push for that dude, you just need 1 job, any job.
>>
>>29534809
And if any ones wondering why i don't get on the dole it's because i'm not a citizen I moved to Australia with my parents from new Zealand when i was 10 and can't get it
>>
fuck, that song is catchy as shit

makes me want to try sniffing petrol desu
>>
>>29534881
Give it a try it's really not as bad as everyone makes it out to be
>>
>>29534843
Yeah my dad has a friend that's a tree lopper he said i could work for them a few times a week just cleaning up and throwing stuff in a wood chipper for $22 an hour but I'm not sure cos the guy is kinda an asshole and calls me a loser all the time
>>
>have to look up what the fuck "petrol" is
>it's gas
I thought they spoke enlish in Australia
>>
>>29534953
gas goes in a barbecue m8
>>
>>29534809
stop sniffing toxic shit, get your act togethor, go to trade school or even university
>>
>>29534182
I remember doing this as a lad. Once I had a vision and in the vision I saw the hand of God coming out of the sky to grab me. as soon as it was about to grab me I snapped out of it and was just looking at the carpet. Scared the absolute fuck out of me and I stopped that shit.

Also I'd get this weird background buzzing sound whenever I went outside. best I can describe it is 'zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz'.
>>
>>29534993
I don't have the money for any of those things and get no support from the government because I'm not a citizen my parents are poor so they can't help other then give me food and some where to sleep

sniffing is the only thing that costs nothing makes me feel good
>>
Smoking some hash right now. First time enjoying cannabis as something other than flowers. I like how strong it is but the slow burn is annoying.

post edgy stuff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-bVobpkTKk
>>
>>29535122
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA
about time someone posted some music been listening to this when i snif sounds crazy when my hearing is distorted
>>
What was your drug of choice though?
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 1280x720
>>29534182
OP are you worse than abbos?The only people on Earth that didn't discover that babies are made with sex?
Stop sniffing petrol and go get help, you fool.
>>
>>29535209
I'm not an addict once mum finds me a job and i can afford weed again i will stop it's just to pass the time until then
>>
>>29535208
weed m8

a big jump from smoking weed to huffing gas OP
>>
>>29535332
Well just don't fuck your brain
Also I listen to this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooxu9qa3mTw
>>
File: 2256.jpg (43 KB, 295x319) Image search: [Google]
2256.jpg
43 KB, 295x319
You should try jenkem OP.
>>
Come on OP, you could at least shoplift DXM or something.
>>
>>29535510
My room is cleaned once a week so I wouldn't be able to store it any where
>>
>>29535531

Doing DXM on a regular basis would be fucked. Gas fumes will kill brain cells but doing DXM often would fuck with you psychologically.
>>
>>29535568

It works better if you leave it out in the sun so that's not an issue.
>>
>>29535581
This is true.

I did third plateau trips once a week for a few months and now I feel like a new person. I don't feel very strongly about this though.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.