[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think about her? Is she only pretending to be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 499x431) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 499x431
What do you guys think about her? Is she only pretending to be cool to get chads?
>>
She's got a bf, so not really. Girls don't tend to lie about their beliefs to get with guys as much
>>
It's funny that people with common sense are considered edgy and groundbreaking now.
>>
why do chestlets think they can wear that shirt?
>>
Essentially. I think she knows on some level how ridiculous the shit she says is, if everything were fair and equal and the patriarchy were some fantasy, why did it take so long for women to even ask for the rights they have now. But she thinks she's pretty and looks like a spoon with stupid eyeliner so fuck her.
>>
I think she's genuine but I can't really stand her videos because her voice is so weak and shaky. Sounds like emma watson
>>
>>29534149
>dat fucking jaw

she only looks attractive because of the makeup around her eyes
>>
File: drivel.jpg (42 KB, 799x879) Image search: [Google]
drivel.jpg
42 KB, 799x879
>>29534215
Return to the tumblr from whence ye came.
>>
>>29534149
She's a fake. She's just capitalizing on desperate mgtows. She's really an SJW. She regularly visits jjtalkz channel and leaves comments
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-25-23-11-17.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-25-23-11-17.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
>>29534269
I forgot the pic. There's comments she has on other videos too
>>
I think she's alright and like someone said she has a bf
>>
>>29534215
Things once weren't good for women. Now they're fine and the problems that people like you bitch about have either been handled or are completely trivial.
>>
>anti-feminism youtube channel
how do people watch this shit if all the videos are the same thing?
>>
>>29534269
Shoeonhead and jjtalkz are two sides of the same coin, that's why they recognize and like each other. One is ostensibly "sjw" and the other ostensibly "anti-sjw", but neither really has the courage of their convictions because they both just want boys (all boys) to like them. Jjtalkz is dating an anti-sjw gamergater ffs.
>>
>>29534170
people do lie about their beliefs for money though, all the time.
>>
>>29534149
>pretending to be cool
you poor soul
>>
>>29534149
She seems chill. Would play vidya and have keks with.
>>
coal burner

also gamergate and its e celebs are cancer
>>
>>29534260
Girl you know it's true

>>29534289
They're alright in the West, it's possible to have some recognition of the fact that being told from every source that you're as valuable as your looks and how dumb you act is kind of a shitty situation.
>>
>"haha look at those nutty people who make what i think seem ridiculous lmao"
Fuck all of these people. This cunt, Sargon, that whole camp and their supporters. It's nothing but virtue signalling. They all act as if they give a shit about "real equality", free speech, and freedom of expression. But they don't really believe in any of that. They want exactly what SJWs want, they support the exact same things. This whole movement is damage control for the left, whether they realize it or not. Literally all these people do is point and laugh at the logical conclusions for their own beliefs. Their only real gripe is that those "feminazis" are mean and ugly. Fundamentally they no problem with ideals, they just have a problem with how they're being presented.
>>
Secular anti-feminism is the cancer of YouTube. It's what happened when all the new atheists got bored with talking about the same "there is no god" arguments. Rebecca Watson literally makes more interesting scientific videos than thunderfoot because all he can talk about now is how much he hates feminism.
>>
>>29534555
l don't disagree but you make it sound like the right are the good guys. They're not. They are just as fucked.
>>
>>29534278
why does this bother me? it shouldn't but oh my word my jimmies are rustled.
>>
>>29534149
>feminism is about equality

stopped reading there
>>
File: XG2bG9L.jpg (167 KB, 1024x887) Image search: [Google]
XG2bG9L.jpg
167 KB, 1024x887
>>29534555
>>29534712

Haha those crazy people! Just be a moderate centrist like me.
>>
>>29534505
>They're alright in the West
It's much better in the east for women desu, Mongolia and such is the best for them, very good proper lifestyle, but KSA and other wahhabi countries are alright too
>>
>>29534626
This is true, thunderf00t turns into the biggest autist when he talks about creationism and feminism. He should feel embarrassed.

>>29534712
>didn't mention the right at all
>"you make it sound like the right are the good guys"
I don't care that you're a leftist. I care that you're a communist faggot

>>29534803
try again
>>
I think roosh blew the cunt the fuck out
>>
>>29534754
>has social anxiety
>gets a job (1st rustle)
>all better lol (mega rustle)
>>
File: tmp_4388-NUN SPECIAL-183955042.jpg (88 KB, 767x960) Image search: [Google]
tmp_4388-NUN SPECIAL-183955042.jpg
88 KB, 767x960
More importantly,
What do you think about CHVRCHES
>>
>>29534803
anti-sjw's are correct
the right answer doesn't always lie in the middle ground
that doesn't mean that any side of the artificial political false dichotomy is is better or worse.
and saying that doesn't make me a centrist either.
>>
>>29534149

Anti-feminism is babby's first redpill. And being a redpilled woman is the new girl gamer.
>>
>>29534956
>"every1 is dum"
>"I AM NOT A CENTRIST DON"T LABEL ME I AM TOO SMART FOR LABELS"
fuck off
>>
>>29535020
why don't you tell me your convictions so l can strawman you
>>
>>29534149
She looks like an 8th grader going through her thick black eyeliner phase.

6/20
>>
>>29534967
>being a redpilled woman is the new girl gamer
this so much
and beta guys are falling for it once again
>>
>>29535069
Is the implication here that you have convictions? Tell me about them, because I guarantee it's SJW bullshit. You're just too much of a fag to own up to your own beliefs.
>>
>>29535020
He didn't say everyone was dumb, he said that the anti-SJWs are right and that being a centrist for no reason is dumb.

It's okay anon, you're allowed to have opinions here. Meta-irony is over.
>>
>>29535147
l'm a race and gender realist capitalist.
propably the least SJW one can get from what l understand.
>>
>>29534149
Love her. Hilarious, smart, and hot. Kinda like Blaire White
>>
>>29535221
l hope you're kidding
>>
>>29534149
She's a coalburner who latched on to anti-SJW shit for attention. Disregard.
>>
>>29535253
>>29534404

I thought her bf was white? Doesn't she date armored skeptic?
>>
File: STUPID GOPHER FACE IDIOT.jpg (39 KB, 499x431) Image search: [Google]
STUPID GOPHER FACE IDIOT.jpg
39 KB, 499x431
I think she looks cool... If you think ugly as fuck, stupid, completely worthless idiots are 'cool'...

At least there's always prostitution...
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.