[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well, /r9k/. My girlfriend is dying. We've been together
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: 25E.jpg (7 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
25E.jpg
7 KB, 250x242
Well, /r9k/.

My girlfriend is dying.

We've been together for 4 years now and we're everything to each other. The only problem is her father hates me. The rest of her family approves of me, but her father, for some idiotic reason, doesn't. There's absolutely no reason for this; he just doesn't have the capacity to accept me. For this reason he isn't allowing me to see my girl, and this is distressing the two of us a lot.

Her father is latino scum. High school drop-out. Waste of space. Sits at home watching soccer and getting drunk with his buddies. I just ask that he allow me to sit in the same room as my girlfriend, so that I may study in peace, and be content for at least being allowed time with my love. I cannot stand knowing that my girl is in pain.

So what the fuck do I do? This cunt dominates her life and those of his other family members. For the love of christ what do I fucking do?
>>
>>29533766
We're all dying, man.
>>
>>29533766
OP here

The son of a bitch sits at home 24/7 like a fucking neet, just being the inert jackass he's been since the day I met him
>>
>>29533766
Get out fucking normie scum you are no robot
>>
>>29533829
That's irrelevant, you cock-sucking ignoramus. If you have nothing meaningful to say, cunt, then get the fuck out. The majority of this board isn't robot anyway, so you may as well abandon this place
>>
File: 1460430190699.jpg (40 KB, 480x611) Image search: [Google]
1460430190699.jpg
40 KB, 480x611
>>29533766
Good riddance.

Fuck off and kill yourself. Normies like you don't belong here. She deserves to die and so do you
>>
File: 1440456143756.jpg (47 KB, 463x494) Image search: [Google]
1440456143756.jpg
47 KB, 463x494
>>29533766

You start off by fucking off you normie piece of shit. Either this is bait or you're fucking retarded.

>sits at home 24/7 like a fucking neet

Insulting us and asking for advice at the same time. Go fucking die with your whore you stupid sack of shit.
>>
>>29533876
Just because I have a girlfriend that makes me a normie? She and I are both robots in every other way, except we have each other.

And if you want to follow your own logic (gf=>normie=>I should kill myself) you should kill yourself when you finally earn your oneitis' heart, if that's what you intend to do, given that you don't want to forever bask in the mediocrity of being a robot
>>
>>29533922
>>sits at home 24/7 like a fucking neet
That isn't in insult. One inserts 'fucking' when one is angry. Many of my closest friends are neets
>>
>>29533976
>Normie trying to lecture us
Just get the fuck out you scum, Im pretty sure reddit will care about your normie troubles
>>
>>29533976
>Implying she'd date you if you were a robot
>>
>>29533766
>her father, for some idiotic reason, doesn't.
>my girl
Coming up next, does fucking niggers give you cancer?
The answer may shock you!
>>
>>29534060

Your girlfriend is dying. :)
>>
>>29533876
>Normies like you don't belong here
It seems like most of this board is normie, partially, like me. I doubt that the reason you complain isn't because you don't have a girlfriend
>>
>>29533976
yes, get the fuck out you normie faggot
nigger I bet you got here in fucking april you giant fucking newfaggot
>>
>>29534100
Did I not mention the fact that she is also a robot?
If I am also a robot in other respects then I understand her. One tends to fall for another when there is a large degree of understanding between the two
>>
>>29534190
>she is also a robot
>disgusting roastie niggerkisser who pretends to be a robot is dying
Hopefully the rest follow in her thunderous footsteps
>>
>>29533766
beat the hell outta him man, get a few close friends and beat his ass

also don't worry about the other loser, gfless faggots replying, they don't matter and they never will, that's why their salty!
>>
>>29534105
You're a fucking idiot. 'My girl' is used interchangeably with 'my girlfriend'. The two phrases have the same meaning.

And I am not a nigger; I am German
>>
>>29534190
>>29534222

>Did I not mention the fact that she is also a robot?

I hope whatever she's dying of kills her in such a painful, devastating way that it drives you to kill yourself. Like a cure for cancer. Your perils give me hope.

Keep arguing here though. Each minute counts and you're spending them being stepped on as her body shuts down. :c
>>
File: iChimp.jpg (272 KB, 849x565) Image search: [Google]
iChimp.jpg
272 KB, 849x565
>>29534222
Amazing plan, amazing post.
You seem to have a lot in common with OP.
>>
Get him a case of beer that he likes. A beer offering might work.
>>
>>29534273
>Each minute counts and you're spending them being stepped on as her body shuts down.
Hmmmm... why should she lie to me about going to sleep?
>>
>>29534294
would*

But then again, English isn't my first language
>>
>>29534294

Is she dying or not, nigger
>>
>>29534222
>OP beats the father
>gf, like any fucking girl would, realizes she's been fucking a retard and tells him to fuck off forever
>the stress from this incident puts her sick ass in the hospital and she dies a week later
delicious
>>
>>29533766
>For the love of christ what do I fucking do?
Join her in death normal scum
>>
>>29534328
Of course she is, idiot
>>
This is bait.
Bait, this is.
>>
File: blackhitler.gif (1023 KB, 500x230) Image search: [Google]
blackhitler.gif
1023 KB, 500x230
>>29534251
>I am German
Sure thing buddy.
>>
It's your GF fault, not yours

You cannot control sickness as you cannot control her father.

Pray for her
>>
File: salt meme.jpg (29 KB, 619x310) Image search: [Google]
salt meme.jpg
29 KB, 619x310
We're hitting levels of salt that shouldn't even be possible
>>
How the fuck is he preventing you from seeing her?
>>
>>29534105
what are you talking about, you retard?
>>
>>29534112
>>>/adv/
original advice
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.