[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some good ways to get revenge on a psychotic asshole
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: mad.jpg (16 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
mad.jpg
16 KB, 250x242
What are some good ways to get revenge on a psychotic asshole who gets hard from other peoples misery?
>>
>>29533678
stab him in the face with a piece of rebar
>>
Personal favourite is mental torture. It's usually a lot harder to do but pays of a lot better plus I gain keks from it.
Also >>29533703
>>
>>29533755
Care to give some examples?
>>
>>29533901
There's the military kind where you force the person to watch extremely graphic material and strong propaganda, but that requires you to kidnap the person.

The other one is distressing the person. You basically stalk them and disturb their daily routine with small shit i.e. Leaving a small note somewhere with something like "nice shirt" or something. There's a Greentext that floats around on /b/ where some dude fucked with someone by leaving pineapples in a dudes locker and house and shit. Ask for it and someone will have it.
>>
>>29534023
This person is pretty fucked up in the head and im not sure it will mess with him as much. I might be wrong though. Those small things can really get to someones head. Might need something more direct.
>>
>>29534133
Find what he loves above everything else and destroy it in front of him. It might break him.
>>
>>29533678
NEET uprising
Do it faggot
>>
File: 1466893091722.jpg (24 KB, 480x424) Image search: [Google]
1466893091722.jpg
24 KB, 480x424
>>29533678
Pull his eyeball out or crush them with thumb
Or crush nuts with hammer
>>
File: 1466893578260.png (8 KB, 732x732) Image search: [Google]
1466893578260.png
8 KB, 732x732
>>29533678
Take gasoline light where he lives on fire with him inside.
Win win
>>
>>29533678
did he take any part in making you feel miserable opie?
>>
post on his home-board about how you have a GF and you don't know what to do for your 1 year anniversary
>>
>>29535416
Well if finding out where i live, work, and hang out and then going out of his way to make me feel like shit then yes.
>>
Nothing beats a well placed pipe bomb OP.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.