[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw can never tell if she thinks I'm fucking hilarious
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: crying wojak 2.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
crying wojak 2.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>tfw can never tell if she thinks I'm fucking hilarious or "hahahahaha" is just her grammar
>>
>>29533652
She thinks you're fucking hilarious my dude. It's ok OP don't think too much on it. You're over thinking it and that's gonna ruin what you have.
>>
>>29533744
She hits me with lots of really long "hahaha" and playful emojis. It's like she either thinks I'm fucking hilarious or it's just her grammar and I'm bothering her.
>>
>>29533770
Okay the Emojis definitely dictate she's fucking retarded.

You can do better than that.
>>
>>29533652
Sorry bro. You're not funny.
>>
>>29533652
Can we possibly see an example, OP?

Just blurr out the important info like names and pictures of you guys.
>>
Her grammar?

What does that mean? Individual people don't have "grammar."
>>
>>29533777
>33777

That's enough to give me pause but I don't see how it's a big deal. It's not as if they're coming constantly, just a few here and there
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.