[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
High/Stoned Stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: 1459048997486.png (659 KB, 485x634) Image search: [Google]
1459048997486.png
659 KB, 485x634
>take a couple hits from one hitter
>decide to go to grocery store to buy candy
>walk into store feeling like I was on a rocket to Mars, feel like each step is like I'm doing lunges
>instantly paranoid everyone is watching me, grab a snickers, slam it on the counter
>didn't realize there was someone already there paying for food, ended up just cutting in line
>realize what I did, sperg and run out of store
>post this, think about going back to store for second attempt at candy
>>
>>29533458
>camping with about 9 people
>someone brings his bong to the camp fire one night
>one person gets high for the first time
>he starts freaking out
>he starts having panic attacks
>someone has to calm him down for the rest of the night in his tent
>>
>>29533693
Fuck that guy should had left him to his trip
>>
File: 1466242632096.jpg (22 KB, 720x585) Image search: [Google]
1466242632096.jpg
22 KB, 720x585
I WANT TO QUIT BUT I COMPULSIVELY BUY :(
>>
File: 1465192587252.jpg (12 KB, 493x471) Image search: [Google]
1465192587252.jpg
12 KB, 493x471
>>29533458
>place order for tendies and fries at diner
>maximum crispus attucks stoned.3gp_1
>Neil armstrong lunge to pickup counter
>Waitress: Are you the one who ordered the chicken fingers?
>'YES MA'AM' totally forgetting my earbuds make it hard to gauge my tone of voice.
>Awkwardly pay for food and leave.
>>
File: 1465243089710.jpg (62 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1465243089710.jpg
62 KB, 500x333
>used to drink everyday
>$350 a month on booze
>now $60 of weed lasts 3 weeks

Feels good saving money and fighting alcoholism
>>
>>29533975
Good man, I did the same about 4 months ago
>>
>>29533458

>Be me, aged 16 at the time, smoking weed during the summer holidays
>Really fucking high, decide to go eat something
>Walk into the kitchen for food, look around and see a bowl of cooked (but cold) pasta
>Eat a self-destructive amount of cold pasta using my hands, probably making disgusting sucking sounds too
>Go back to chilling in my room, listening to music and playing vidya
>Couple minutes later and I start to feel sick
>Decide to lay in bed and wait for the nausea to subside
>Feel okay after a while, when suddenly I roll over and vomit a mound of barely-digested pasta onto the ground
>The individual strands where long and unbroken, which suggested that I forgot to chew my fuckiny food
>Simultaneously get hit with the worst spins I've ever experienced -- the kind that I didn't think you could get from smoking weed
>Too sick to even bother cleaning up, so I tell myself I'll deal with it in the morning and hope no one enters my room
>stagger over to the door and shut it just in case

>Wake up next morning, fresh as a daisy
>Look to my side and realise the disgusting pasta vomit is gone without a stain
>Bedroom door is still closed, plus I'd have woken up if someone started cleaning up that close to my bed
>Parents are incredibly strict, so even if they did see it, I'd have gotten my ass beaten and made to clean it myself
>Conclude that only two things could have happened:

>Dog somehow entered the room and are my pasta vomit (although she was a small dog, and probably couldn't have opened my door, let alone closed it)
>I imagined the whole ordeal (even more terrifying to think of)

Either way, the weed I smoked was really, really fucking strong.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.