[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /r9k/ i just wanted to share my thoughts on this and hopefully
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
Hi /r9k/ i just wanted to share my thoughts on this and hopefully get feedback

most of us robots are skeptical about nearly everything or just don't believe & have hope ad faith in life, so what i question is, is that the cause of our failures or the cause of never attempting ?

Often here we post about nile (redpill) theories about women & society etc
>normie
>chad stacie
same rhetoric non stop

i continue seeing normies, even the ugly normies manlet 5f3 bald bucktoothed freckle faced dwarfs get success, go into relationships have children heck iv seen it

how are we any different? i think its state of mind thats all, yes theres people who are attractive and well liked, yes theres people who are better off than others but if anything critically thinking about life only makes it hard
>>
File: fallen kanye.png (299 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
fallen kanye.png
299 KB, 480x480
i just think we aren't meant to live long

most of us just wont get that kind of success or relationships. we are like the extras in a movie or a show and we aren't supposed to get the girl like the main or side characters.

i feel like i've been alive too long and i should of committed suicide back like 3 years ago back when i was in the moment for so long. i really regret it since because now i have new responsibilities, friends, and a cat i have to worry about and it's stopping me from killing myself. now i am just completely miserable ever since, it's like i missed my window to kill myself without feeling regret.
>>
I was going to talk about placebo effect & i wanted to say its the same thing as the blue pill, normies are more susceptible to believing in sociatal meme's which in effect really just act as placebo's in their lives i.e
>"stay in school, get good grades, find a girl settle down, work and make the most money you can"
we are all indoctrinated to that way of thinking from early age, if we were to believe it and pursue it and live that life to the T then our lives would be different

i myself early on did not believe in that, i thought my life was always going to be the same and it hasn't changed since then so i quit school and quit everything

if only someone convinced me
>>
>>29533478
its funny because i remember in my first year of high school it started out alright with like high hopes and then something just rewired in my brain i guess and then it came with depression and anxiety. i've lost all hope in getting a girlfriend or getting a good job.
>>
>>29533522
I did all my work literally went to every single class paid full attention 100% played by the rules, competed was normie tier had so many friends

>HAD 1 SOCIAL FAILURE RIGHT AROUND THE TIME GIRLS AND BOYS DATE REGULAR AND IT WASNT SEEN AS SOMETHING "NEW" OR ANYTHING
>PUBITIY
>ALL MY FRIENDS GOT GIRLS
>FEEL LEFT OUT
>BEGIN TO FEEL JEALOUS
>ENYOUS
>LET IT GET TO MY HEAD
>START HATING GIRLS
>START CRITICIZING EVERYONE
>GET CYNICAL
>there were moments girls would approach me BUT I WAS SO MESSED UP IN MY WAY OF THOUGHT I COULDNT EVEN NOTICE IT
>GET LEFT BEHIND SO QUICKLY
>ABANDON SCHOOL WORK
>ABANDON CLASS
>STOP SOCIALIZING
>STAY IN THE LIBRARY
>DAY DREAM
>SEE OLD FRIENDS WITH CARS ON SENIOR YEARS
>GET MORE ENVIOUS
>GET MORE JEALOUS
>DEEPER IN MY CYCLE
BY THE END OF GRADUATION
>FAILED
>NO CERTIFICATE
>NO GF
>NO CAR
>LOST ALL MY FRIENDS I MET IN FRESHMEN
GET MORE BITTER/DEPRESSED

NO ONE HELPED ME, NO ONE REALISED ME NO ONE GAVE ME ADVICE GUIDANCE

Think about it 10 years later
REGRET
the cycle is unbreakable
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.