[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are you a robot? Don't give me the "I hate normies"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 640x442) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 640x442
Why are you a robot? Don't give me the "I hate normies" excuse. We all know you want to be one.
>>
I'm not a robot. Robots are fucking idiots.
>>
>>29533352
Unattractive, socially awkward, low salary.
>>
>>29533352
Hating normalfags doesn't make you a robot. Normalfags already hate each other. It may be a disposition born from a set of conditions (alienation from peers, negative feedback from attempted alternatives, lack of communal network, etc). I am an apprentice.
>>
>>29533352
Why am I a loser? I am withdrawn from society because nobody invites me anywhere, avoidant with people who do. Why am I a robot? Never had a gf or female friend, and have few friends although I am very grateful I do have them
>>
I'm not but I come here because it's the only place where people have similarly empty lives.
>>
i'm not a robot, but i do like being a shut-in neet.
>>
Probably about as normal as one can get, besides be chronically beta, and a kissless 22 y/o virgin
Good job, okay at parties, small amount but good friends, finished college
>>
>>29533376
say that to my face, not online
i could have you in a leg lock in the same time it takes you to fall on your ass
>>
>>29533352
Because I'm a beta weakling shut-in autistic loveless depressed dependent virgin
>>
I can't socialize with other people
>>
>>29533352
Actually, no. I don't want to be one of those fucking morons.

It's different to want sex, popularity, etc. But to be a real normie? FUCK NO.

I remember in middle school taking a questionnaire that asked questions I literally could not answer:

"What's your favorite designer jean brand?"

"Who is your favorite rapper?"

I don't fucking care about the pants rich faggots buy, I don't listen to garbage nigger music especially not when I was 13.

Normies are a plague, they're vapid stupid sheep that are the products of decadence, greed, and other jewry.

I refuse to be one of them. I refuse to surrender my identity, hobbies, and independence to be cucked by the mainstream normie culture.

Robots need to harness their hate and disdain (which I believe is completely valid) for normies and turn it into positive energy. We need to destroy the society they've constructed and bring about a new order.

I swear before I leave this Earth, things will be different. We will defeat them.
>>
>>29534091
NORMIES WILL PAY
>>
>>29534015
ok, meet up at maccas. hope you've got good insurance coz i'm gunna tear your balls off and shove them up your ass
>>
I don't know how to approach women. I can talk to them ok, but can never get the guts to approach them or escalate it. I feel like I don't meet their standards yet I feel above the average man. I don't know why that is. I've done fairly well all things considered socially however, especially for someone who's a legit sperg.

Have friends, going to college, get invited to parties, know a lot of people as acquaintances, decent looks.
>>
File: PJGm9Zn.png (103 KB, 600x539) Image search: [Google]
PJGm9Zn.png
103 KB, 600x539
probably because my mom raised me alone as a stay at home mom when other kids were at preschool, making sure i did such things as smell roses outside and draw

now i'm diagnosed social anxiety disorder and bipolar one.

apart from the social anxiety i've always been too much of a thrill seeker and the sort who will carry any hobby to career/obsession level... so i have all these experiences (including all manner of drug experiences) that are not familiar or even relate-able for most normies. not to mention the bipolar moods i've experienced and psychosis. it leaves a smell on you they all know to avoid.

i also continue to live hard that way, which normies do not sympathize with

also i may be a lot smarter than most people. i really doubt it. i think more likely i'm just better at time management and less inhibited creatively or when it comes to making myself suffer for long periords of work or whatever. i'm in a top phd program. while some normies act impressed, it really isolates you.

also i am ugly in addition to being horribly awkward/anxious
>>
>>29534091
Hear hear. Bravo.
>>
>>29533352

Fear.

Had a host of medical problems when I was young, so in and out of the hospital. Because of that, I never grew physically much; I'm not a manlet (6'1") but I'm def not big. I was never bullied, but I was just one of those kids in school who faded into the background, like an NPC vendor who sells shitty opening-level gear in the endgame zone.

I got good grades, went to a good college, got a decent job, but it's all gray. I'm haunted by the fears that never left. No one ever took an interest in me, and as long as I never tried to initiate, things never got bad. I saw kids bullied, hurt, shunned, and I shied away from those kinds of things.

I sleepwalk through a world with one foot in and one foot out, because I've spent so long running away from what could happen that I no longer want what I may or may not be able to achieve. I snuffed out my ambition and my hopes for this world at an early age, and nobody nor anything ever resurrected them.
>>
File: 1459394867438.jpg (205 KB, 776x1054) Image search: [Google]
1459394867438.jpg
205 KB, 776x1054
>no drive or motivation
>socially retarded
>>
>>29534756
>I snuffed out my ambition and my hopes for this world at an early age
I was always so afraid of that and have never let it happen
yet here we are, both of us
>>
am i robot?

>18
>white
>5'10
>fit
>no friends
>KHHV
>going to university
>middle class
>live with parents
>no specific hobbies or interests aside from lifting
>>
>>29533352
I've just never felt normal, I always feel like I will fuck everything up. Sometimes I think I have genuine autism. Top that on with one of the defining traits of being a robot which is being an ugly kv.

Also I don't hate normalfags, just normalfag culture/trends.
>>
>>29535003
>>29534756

What do you fear though? Do you wish to live your lives out in this "peace"?

I've come to learn that the world around you is greatly influenced by self (obviously..) and that taking initiative and leading the charge is the best way to get something done.

The world is stacked against us, yes. But we can overcome it. For yourself, for those you love, for those you pity, for those who struggle by your side.

Stand up, anon. Fear is nothing.
>>
>>29535023
>am i robot?

just a pathetic drone normie
you just have to have a normie coming to
i think they use these songs https://youtu.be/b7k0a5hYnSI
>>
>>29535023
Same as you. Or very similar. I have some robot friends.
>>
>>29533352
Because I'm disconnected from this world and have become my worst enemy through years of social isolation.
>>
>>29535003

Funny how it just happens, as if the course of fading into an obscure and forgettable life is a current in some river winding from a spring that was always bound to pass this way. We tell ourselves things can be good, we envision dreams of a better tomorrow, and beneath the imaginary heights we descend into the very real mire.

What a world. And here I am, knowing that I could never make my fearful self walk another path. If I could do it again, I'd want to do it differently, but I know I wouldn't.
>>
>>29535105
this song reminds me of a hair commercial or something
>>
>>29535095

Ultimately, I fear the disappointment in my own expectations of what "better" is.

I saw my parents' marriage disintegrate. I saw my childhood beset by illness and parental non-involvement. I saw my older brother fall for things that nearly wrecked him and almost pushed him to an heroing. When I was younger and before the apathy and fear set in, I envisioned a world that's not possible for anyone. Relationships aren't perfect harmonies. Jobs aren't total gratification, and so many people never rise above mediocrity. Some do. Worth striving for? Maybe. But since my childhood, I've never seen myself capable of such things.

I'm not sure I'd even want what I'm capable of getting. Right now I have money to live off of, transportation, independent housing. I know I'm well-off compared to a lot of 'bots; shit, my complaining at all is kind of pathetic. But I don't know if trying for more would even be worth it; there's very little that can tear me down right now from my depressing but stable status quo. Perhaps I like constants much more than I like variability in a world where taking chances is the only way to ever truly succeed.
>>
Nihilism, apathy, and mental illness.

I avoid social interaction for the most part, but when I want it, it's always unavailable. If I talk honestly about my views on life, it makes people uncomfortable.

I keep staring at Facebook pictures of a girl I met in the psych ward and developed feelings for.
>>
>>29535023
>>18
No. You need to be 20 to get your robot permit and 25 for a full license. At 25, you also have the choice to apply for apprenticeship to the console.
>>
>>29534187
Sounds familar
I think I cant approach women because I am literally just a coward. Simple as that
>>
>>29535328
Think you mean consul, or council?
>>
File: 1464353919768.png (17 KB, 882x758) Image search: [Google]
1464353919768.png
17 KB, 882x758
>>29533352

l'm completely alienated
>>
>>29535357
No, I meant console.
>>
>>29533352
You are asking like we had a choice
>>
>>29535248
Be happy, anon. Life for yourself in whatever way you want.
>>
>>29533352
I'm schizoid so I'm not suited to being a normalfag
>>
>>29533352
I'm fat and lack confidence
>>
>>29533352
Robots are the product of external factors that are completely out of their control, you normie fuck.
>>
>>29535453

You're right, really. That is how we should view things: In a world where we can only control very little, we should be happy with what I have. I'm happy enough to stave off worse, and I enjoy the freedom to be able to dick around on a Saturday, shitposting and tipsy off wine I bought at fucking Target. But beating back the thoughts that say, "You could've done so much more if you'd only tried," whether or not I'd even want that so much more, is hard. I'm my own destruction in that regard. I see myself falling into such worse pits if I stick my neck out, yet when I raise my walls, my mind jeers at me.

Ultimately, the longing is more tolerable than the thought of taking a chance and getting eviscerated, so I keep the world at arm's length.
>>
>>29535095
>What do you fear though? Do you wish to live your lives out in this "peace"?
>I've come to learn that the world around you is greatly influenced by self (obviously..) and that taking initiative and leading the charge is the best way to get something done.
>The world is stacked against us, yes. But we can overcome it. For yourself, for those you love, for those you pity, for those who struggle by your side.
>Stand up, anon. Fear is nothing.

I decided today to force a tulpa. I've done enough drugs to know it can work. They're there.

I think it will help take away a cause of my unhappiness. Think of Diogenes. I am---at least sober---just a loser. I mean I do respect or care about the greater western society at some level and I can't live it, I fail at it, and I feel bad about that. Diogenes in contrast busied himself with things he found important, and only visited Athens around him to teach or make fun or masturbate while looking at them. He was further withdrawn. His home was with goodness and wisdom and silliness.

The tulpa and I will withdraw from society. Not in the sense of spending less time seeing others as I must or changing my work or habits. But in all valuation, It will be me and the tulpa. We will have the closest bond of any living beings and be free together.

This is one of my few aspirations that I am really proud of.
>>
>>29533352
The autism is strong.
>>
>>29535841
I am terrified by the concept of tulpas but good luck family
>>
>>29535505
No they're not, you guys are just self absorbed in this lame ass world of self pity and self hatred when in reality you could change shit but you'll just keep coming to this board and dreaming of your ridiculous beta uprising that will never happen and masterbate to Elliot Roger
>>
>>29533352
Holy fuck hickok on the bike

Such a fucking boss
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 500x500
>>29533352
because it was cozy at first..
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.