[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm really hungry, but I don't really have food in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
I'm really hungry, but I don't really have food in my house and I don't have much money. My neighbors are having a party and they have a buffet thing going on in their garage. Their backyard gates are wide open and it looks like they're having a BBQ too.

Do you think they'll notice a stranger going into the house , taking some food, and leaving?
>>
It depends. How many people are at their party? Do your neighbors know what you look like? Do you look like you would be out of place at a neighborhood party (disheveled neckbear, etc)? How close are their conversation groups to the buffet and what angle are they at relative to it? Do you have an entry/exit route without long sightlines that they might see you running away while carrying their food from?

There are many factors that can go into this question.
>>
File: please.gif (2 MB, 500x270) Image search: [Google]
please.gif
2 MB, 500x270
>>29533329
get in there. Take a backpack and put a plastic cover all over the inside. Dont be nervous or act out of place. Just go straight for the food. Then start filling the bag as fast as you can and book into. You cant go straight home do. So find somewhere to sit and eat away from any lights
>>
>>29533444

There's lots of people there of all ages. The entire street is filled with their cars parked. I can change my clothes to fit in with the crowd. Their house is around the corner from mine so I don't think the neighbors recognize me. No one would be able to see me leaving my house from that house.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.