[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do you find a girl that has hobbies? Extreme hardmode:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: C.png (769 KB, 1052x1342) Image search: [Google]
C.png
769 KB, 1052x1342
Where do you find a girl that has hobbies?
Extreme hardmode: Hobbies that aren't related to fashion/cosplaying or media consumption.
>>
My oneitis paints and sketches, and does graphic design, and plays trumpet, guitar, and sings.

Too bad another hobby of hers is fucking any boy who gives her attention
>>
If I were to give you some real advice anon, join a club that aligns with your interests. You'll meet a girl there who at least has something in common with you.

And try to make it something that girls at least enjoy. I don't mean fucking anime club
>>
>>29533249
nearly all women dont have hobbies. they have interests that they sometimes participate in to get niche dick
>>
>>29533288
then why don't you give her attention too
>>
>>29533405
I did, and I fucked her as a result
>>
>>29533321
>You'll meet a girl there who at least has something in common with you.
And then when things go down the shitter you won't enjoy what you love as much as you did before.

My advice is: do what this kind anon said but so something you're not that much into
>>
>>29533249
Go to the fishing group/club. Usually there's few to none but the ones there are conservative, well-kempt, and at least decent looking. I found my ex-wife there.
>>
I really enjoy baking.
>>
>>29533288
are you seriously not intimidated

i could never want a gril with so many normal hobbies. just think, she puts all this effort into her life and she gets YOU? not even lazy girls will let you go after them
>>
File: mermaid.jpg (49 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
mermaid.jpg
49 KB, 1280x720
>>29533441
She also has other hobbies, like playing sports. She also complains that girls don't have any hobbies lol. She's pretty cool but I cucked her boyfriend and I realized in the end she's not gf material

>>29533449
>>29533496
Good advices. I'm the same anon who advised you to join a club in the first place. Fishing...interesting...imagine the two of you all alone in the boat
>>
>>29533441
>I did, and I fucked her as a result
GET OUT

GET OUT

FUCKING NORMIE
>>
I dunno, performing that hobby?
>>
>>29533556
yeah fishing sounds comfy af, even if you don't fuck you're gonna learn something useful, working with nature is always good for your self esteem
>>
>>29533544
Other people (including girls) describe her as intimidating but I find that sort of thing sexy

Quiet submissive girls are nice in theory but they bore me

>>29533570
Better to get advice from a normie than a NEET...NEETs have no idea how to locate interesting girls when they can't even locate their front door
>>
Easy mode:
An Anime Forum
>>
>>29533321
There are virtually no clubs at my college (a community college). Where do I even look for clubs to find people to do things with? I look online like on Craigslist or Meetup.com but no one seems to have remotely my same interests, which is frustrating as fuck because my interests should be pretty common. If it's music, all ads I see in my area are for starting Christian rock bands, metal bands, or Christian metal bands. Maybe some cover bands beyond that, but that's it.

Finding similar people is hopeless when I have no social circle and I'm highly undesirable and boring to other people.
>>
File: 1428631460299.jpg (28 KB, 300x336) Image search: [Google]
1428631460299.jpg
28 KB, 300x336
>>29533604
oh so you're just a straight up chaddo

can you please please please go somewhere else
>>
>>29533556
>She's pretty cool but I cucked her boyfriend and I realized in the end she's not gf material
successfully triggered, congratulations. you can leave now right? that's what you came here for, isnt it?
>>
>>29533604
K sempai I'll folloW your advice

How do I get a gf? :) I am a 20yr old KHV
>>
>>29533631
Chads don't have a oneitis

>>29533680
I'm kind of a cyborg but I'm handsome so the only real success I've had is exposing myself slowly to a girl, piquing her interest but being aloof. If you catch her interest initially and then play off your shyness it can work to your advantage. She will wonder why you don't orbit her like the others.

If you're ugly my advice is to join a band. If you don't know how to play an instrument, learn. For some reason girls get wet over that shit, you can have the smallest gig and girls will come see you after and want to fuck you
>>
>>29533630
You're on the right track with the band thing. If your school has a practice area try asking around their or even putting up posters. Musicians are used to weird people and even see it as alluring if you're good.

Craigslist sucks for finding musicians, try busking, playing open mics, even pming peoples soundclouds
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.