[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Traps as a mental illness, defined
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
"Autogynephilia" - A gender identity disorder and mental illness described by Ray Blanchard. Blanchard defines it as "a man's paraphilic tendency to be sexually aroused by the thought or image of himself as a woman."

HMMMMMMMM
>>
Autogynephilia is a fetish. The mental illness is Gender Dysphoria or Gender Identity Disorder.
>>
>>29532509
Did you know being gay was a mental disorder? The only reason it was removed was because people kept petitioning it wasn't, but there wasn't any psychological reason for removal.
>>
>>29532509
Nice pair of fake titties
>>
>>29532618
>Nice pair of fake titties
fake titties
ftfyf
>>
Ray blanchard is a discredited hack. Might as well say that Freud was right about everything
>>
File: 734722.jpg (226 KB, 500x830) Image search: [Google]
734722.jpg
226 KB, 500x830
>>29532509
Being aroused by the thought of yourself being something you're not = fetish
Believing you are something you're not = mental disorder

Self-awareness is the key factor here.
>>
>>29533349
this tbqh sirs
>>
>>29532559
Did you know mental illness does not exists? It does mean you don't feel what you say you feel, it's just that is impossible to find it in clinical exams or brains scans.

So you saying being gay was a mental illness I and is not anymore doesn't mean shit, because all mental illness are made up (although what you feel is real).
>>
>>29533411
>it's just that is impossible to find it in clinical exams or brains scans.
That's actually not true
>>
Not really though.

I get turned on like crazy imagining myself as a slender trap getting rammed and jacked off.

I am a male. It is my biological gender, that is fact and is not arguable.
>>
>>29533411
A lot of mental illnesses have known chemical causes. Mental illness is absolutely true.

Are you sure you don't have any disabilities of your own?
>>
>>29532509
>Blanchard

Really nigger?
Just fuck off LOL
>>
Traps need to be put into ovens
>>
>>29533591
Ovened*
Dhfhdhh
>>
>>29533591
If by "oven" you mean "sex dungeon in my basement" then I agree
>>
No shit.

Virilization is systemic. The idea of a "female" brain existing in a male body is as absurd as a female kidney or female heart existing in a male body.
>>
File: pimozide.jpg (255 KB, 673x801) Image search: [Google]
pimozide.jpg
255 KB, 673x801
>>29532552
So, Autogynephilia that is persistent and malignant = "gender dysphoria"
>>
>>29532509
Social engineering as an r9k raid defined: An excessive number (2+) of threads pertaining to the topics of transsexuality/transgendered persons especially including those that specifically ask what seem to be questions about how successful several threads of the type have been in dissuading robots from their otherwise typical attraction to females.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.