[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it moral to lie about my virginity to my boyfriend? Virginity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1465005680953.jpg (385 KB, 927x843) Image search: [Google]
1465005680953.jpg
385 KB, 927x843
Is it moral to lie about my virginity to my boyfriend? Virginity is just a social construct anyway, and it will make our first time together a lot more meaningful.
>>
You made a bad bait post and you should feel bad.
>>
>>29532505
If it is moral for you to lie about that then its just as moral for him to kill you when he finds out you lied. Notice how I said when he finds out because he is going to find out eventually.
>>
>>29532505
Lots of things are social constructs, it's a non-sequitur to say you can ignore something just because it's a social construct. You kind of need to elaborate more if you want to effectively justify something like that.
>>
>>29532505
Post more cute mercy.
>>
Go ahead, but know that it is also justified for him to kill you, should he find out. He has honor to protect.
>>
>>29532505
In a lot of states lying about something to cause someone to have sex with you is now legally rape. Enjoy your rape charge.
>>
>>29533087
That sounds like bullshit but I'll believe it.
>>
>>29532505
who cares

ive said to a girl i loved her just so she'd open up her legs for me

i dont see how this is any different
>>
>>29532505
females have no sense of morality
>>
File: D10BvzU.png (4 KB, 128x128) Image search: [Google]
D10BvzU.png
4 KB, 128x128
>>29532505
I wonder if the bait here is the fact that OP baited so poorly.
>>
>>29533633
They do, they're just less rational and more emotional generally, which makes them more susceptible to the stress caused by conflict within themselves, which makes them more prone to performing mental gymnastics to resolve those conflicts instead of actually confronting them in a healthy way.
>>
>>29533633
see>>29533577
nobody has morality anymore. morality is the biggest meme out of them all
>>
>>29534034
>morality is the biggest meme out of them all
In a way, that's true. Doesn't mean nobody has it though.
>>
>>29532505
Lel go head becuase chads likes to talk about the girls they had sex with everyone will know you are not a virgin and that you are a lying whore
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.