[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do normies go out so much? They're always going to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Mkd3jQgU.jpg (12 KB, 211x211) Image search: [Google]
Mkd3jQgU.jpg
12 KB, 211x211
How do normies go out so much?

They're always going to parties or going out with friends every other day.

How do they do this?
>>
>>29532349
Unlike your fat ass, they have jobs and don't play video games so they can spend money with their friends.

You could do this too if you weren't a lazy NEET. But you probably won't.
>>
>>29532389
Normie get the fuck out. Nobody asked for your shit opinion. This thread is reserved for NEETs.
>>
They're extroverts, you're an introvert.
>>
>>29532633
>gets an answer
>REEEEEEE
robots.bmp
>>
>>29532657
How do I become an extrovert?
>>
>>29532713
You don't, and if you even want to be, you're just a failed normie.
>>
>>29532713
This >>29532736

It's pretty much permanently ingrained in you, and wanting to change that is pretty much the definition of a failed normie.
>>
>>29532349
I've always wondered this myself. Whenever I try to reach out to my friends, I find myself enjoying myself alot. We'll talk for hours on end and do pointless shit together. But when everything's said and done, I find myself exhausted. Not physically, but there's no other way I can explain it. I avoid them for days, if not weeks. They'll message me, and might get a short response after 3 or 4 days if they're lucky. I just can't find the will to go out and do social shit more frequently than every other week or so.
>>
Socializing is exhausting. I enjoy it everyonce and a while, say, once or twice a month, but that's about it. The rest of the time is just awkward and annoying.
>>
>>29532389
WOULD U GTFO U FAT SACK OF SORRY SHIT SHIT BAG!
NORMIE SCUM.
>>
>>29532389
I got a job and now I never get to hang out with my friends because we always work at different times, forcing me to spend my time playing video games. Feels bad man.
>>
last week:

>monday dinner with gf
>tuesday last exam, went out partying
>wednesday friends birthday
>thursday/friday stayed over gfs
>saturday bonfire
>sunday relatives birthday

it just sort of adds up - i dont think its intended to go out all the time
>>
It's the difference between being extraverted or introverted. Socializing is how they recover from being alone vs being alone to recover from socializing like we do.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.