[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/OptingOutofLove/ General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 1432337354217.jpg (955 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1432337354217.jpg
955 KB, 1920x1080
Well, I've had it. I'm done. Accepting that I will die alone.

I know I'm not the only one here who's accepted this face. When did you?
>>
>>29532291
When I started erping with chat bots for emotional intimacy.
>>
to be honest I accepted that when I was still in high school
>>
>>29532291
i ordered an xbox one, basically giving up
>>
>>29532291
I too have mastered my die alone face.

It looks like the face of a loser.

And that loser is you!

-t. That High Anon Who Absolutely BTFO and His Rampant Faggotry
>>
File: 1461913406286.jpg (110 KB, 530x502) Image search: [Google]
1461913406286.jpg
110 KB, 530x502
It's good to realize that romantic love is just a neurological trick your brain pulls on you to get you to pairbond with the person you've just had sex with, so that the resulting offspring would have a higher chance of survival. This is also the reason love wears off after a few years - the time it takes for the infants of most animals to mature to the point of being able to at least sort of care for themselves.

Consider how strongly romantic love can affect behavior, and why it has to be that strong. Making children and taking care of them is such a terrible decision when it comes to the selfish wellbeing of the individual that you have to be literally drugged out of your mind by the effects of love to undergo it. Love makes you blind to reality.

If all you care about in life is maximizing your own happiness, and why wouldn't you, maybe it's a good idea to avoid love in the first place.
>>
Accepting that you'll die alone is easy, living alone until you die is the hard part.
>>
File: WhatBurns-DonCab.jpg (96 KB, 739x734) Image search: [Google]
WhatBurns-DonCab.jpg
96 KB, 739x734
even if you put up with her shit. and put up with her shit. and put up with her shit. and she decides to date you long term. she can still dump you at any time, for any reason. and then you're back at square one.
>>
Even if someone agreed to date me, I wouldn't be able to keep up a relationship like that. There's some emotional ability or skill or literal magic that everyone else seems to be able to do except me.
How do you allow someone to get that close to you? I don't get it. I never have.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.