[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are you on here, wagecuck? I thought you were out wasting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1461393882988.jpg (101 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1461393882988.jpg
101 KB, 409x409
Why are you on here, wagecuck? I thought you were out wasting your money on shitty things that we NEETs are supposed to be jealous of but just don't actually care about like drinking in bars, eating filet mignon and fucking random girls that don't exist?

But don't mind me though. I'm just doing what I enjoy. I love asking questions and solving the mysteries of the world.
>>
>>29532113
What have you solved so far?
>>
>>29532128
That your girlfriend is a whore who likes NEETcock.
>>
>>29532128
the enigma that is your mothers anus
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
This is a sad realization for wagecucks
>>
Petite Sirloin is much better than Filet Mignon to be honest. Who drinks in bars anymore and isn't poor or depressed? Also Army is much better than being a normal Wagelord or NEETcuck. You know all your shit is going to crash when your parents die right? Sure, you may get Autistismbux, but you need to get a house and you are to Autistic and antisocial to even go to a realestate agent and not act like an aspie.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.