[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fembot Feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: plzkillme.jpg (63 KB, 500x358) Image search: [Google]
plzkillme.jpg
63 KB, 500x358
>develop a crush on my gynecologist
>feel jealous and angry at the thought of him handling other girls vaginas
>>
Male highschool teacher here.

I like to find out which girl has a crush on me in class and then give all my attention to her best friend and watch her jealousy consume her.

Feels good man
>>
>>29531955
this is the kind of shit i enjoy. once a fat chick liked me so i text her best friend asking if i could stay over hers

i also txt her saying "hey bitch lets hang out". she did her makeup and got ready, then walked to meet me. i ignored her for 10 mins then went home
>>
>>29532087
EPIC i bet your self of steam was really high after that you winner
>>
>>29532155
>self of steam
>>
>>29532087
That's awful. In another life, you could be that fat chick.
>>
>>29531955
>>29532087
Brutal. Not that I give a shit about some fat girl's feelings but you guys are totally acting like the women we hate so much here. No integrity or honor.
>>
>>29532087
this is a really fucking pathetic act
>>
>all the fatties ITT getting 100% TRIGGERED
>>
File: 1466666361403.jpg (28 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1466666361403.jpg
28 KB, 512x384
>become best friends with gay guy
>fall madly in love
>unable to get over him for the next 10 years.

Be happy you will never experience this hell.
>>
>>29532393
This tbf that's too much the worst I did was meeting a fat chick in the club and ask them "what sea do you come from?" Luckily she was a good bro, she called me a bald cunt and after a couple of hours we fugged, great girl desu love chubby chicks ngl
>>
>>29533353
Maybe if you didn't have such a gross roastie.

Also he's likely bi
>>
>>29533353
>He's gay whenever you're around
>>
>>29531883
pls go and stay go. your problems are bullshit
>>
>>29531883
If I agree to kill you, can we cuddle first?
>>
>>29533353
I should be lesbian because all the boys I like are gay as fuck.
>>
>have dyke-crush on my GP
>make appointment for a gynecological exam
>get nervous and cancel it
>stop going to the doctor's at all
>>
>>29534141
>women
I don't crush on the guy who fondles my balls.
But I guess you're so starved for human contact you'll fall for the first thing to touch your hairy snatch.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.