[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are girls like this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 8
File: Screenshot_2016-01-04-03-46-29.png (363 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-04-03-46-29.png
363 KB, 1080x1920
I feel like killing myself: so much for my oneitis
>>
>>29531713

This is better than orbiting. Say you can't be friends and stop talking to her.
>>
If you were better OP she would've chosen to be with you.
>>
>>29531713
Kill yourself then. Do it. I mean it. Then you'll win right?
>>
>>29531713
Cut ties now, OP. Don't be her backup
>>
>>29531713
If you continue to talk to her after this, you should kill yourself.

Grow a pair and stop talking to her. Don't say anything to her in texts or in person. Don't come running back to her the second she says she misses you.

Only take her back in when she leaves her old guy for you and she comes to your house crying and begging on her knees.
>>
>>29531713
Because they're always on the lookout to upgrade, no sense in getting mad. Would you fault a scorpion you picked up for stinging you?
>>
Just dont respond to her and dont hang out ever again. Find a new girl. It was easy for her so why cant it be easy for you?
>>
>>29531713
Only kill yourself if you keep contact with her. You don't deserve to live at that point.
>>
>unfortunately I've become emotionally invested in someone
>unfortunately

Implying she doesn't feel fortunate to have found a Chad....disingenuous cunt
>>
>>29531835
Because I've been trying for years! I finally asked her out and we went on a few dates now this>>29531732
>>
>>29531851
Right like she just stumbled upon a prince charming. Fucking Chads
>>
>>29531713
tbqhwyf its not just girls, its everyone. everyone is just looking out for themselves, its a doggydog world. shes obviously out of your league. forget her and aim for someone more in your league and you might not get BTFO

id reply friendly and non-butthurt like you're happy she met someone, you're ok with being friends (but just dont contact her anymore lol fucking cunt) and ask her if shes ok, and what the "situation" is (obviously dont really care or whatever but it gives u friendship points i guess) then respond with statements of empathy.

basically being really chill and mature will irritate her because women are narcissists, but its the best move you can make here.

dunno why i wrote all this..
>>
>>29531713
You weren't good enough bro. Don't worry about it though.
>>
better than killing yourself: kill her and then yourself
>>
>>29531713
This too shall pass. Just play it cool and maintain your dignity.
>>
>>29531891
she wasn't good enough.

Delete her number and never talk to her again
>>
>>29531898
I still love her though I don't want her to suffer, maybe I can kill her new Chad tho
>>
>>29531713
This hit me in the feels.
>>
>>29531884
>everyone is just looking out for themselves, its a doggydog world
STFU. This doesn't mean shit. People all have different values. There are some great people out there but most of them suck.
>>
>>29531930
She clearly was, OP is disappointed she's not into him *and* she managed to find someone else. OP failed to attract her.
>>
>>29531930
Thanks man, obviously she was just a roasted in disguise
>>
>>29531948
i'm obviously talking about dating you dumb fuck.. or do you believe humans are charitable when it comes to picking their partners?
>>
>>29531713
I would cry if I were in your shoes.
The world doesn't end with one girl though.
>>
>>29532008
Yeah I kniw it doesn't end but it sure does feel that way. Good thing booze exists
>>
>>29531884
Thanks man, I feel like the fact you wrote so much means you really feel for me and what happens, this just sucks man :(
>>
>>29531940
If anything you should kill her quickly to prevent the inevitable temptation to her former life.
His will be done, brother.
>>
Just delete her number right now, I know your gonna end up spilling your spaghetti all over a text and send it. It will be hard but if you look at this objectively it would be best to completely remove her from your life.
>>
>>29531713
Rejections get a thousand times harsher than that so you are really lucky.
>>
OP here I wish I had some sad fucking pepes to post right now. I thought I was finally going to do it
>>
>>29531988
I believe that they can care about a multitude of different things to different extents, some of which are subjective, yeah. The thing is that women completely conform to societal expectations and mostly only care about a bf that looks good to others. Women tend to be all "the same" in this way. They tend to be much less romantic than men in general. It's their right to do so, but it's certainly one of their negative attributes.
>>
File: 032134.jpg (91 KB, 629x419) Image search: [Google]
032134.jpg
91 KB, 629x419
>>29531713
>feel like killing myself

Why? This is great since it's actually an opportunity. You know that's she's not interested in you sexually so you can MOVE ON. Start talking to other women and enjoy what the world has to offer, because there are thousands of attractive women out there who may want to be more than friends with you

The time you spend crying about this girl is wasted time. You should spend your efforts to improve yourself and to talk to other women

NEVER talk to her again. No texting , calling, social media, nothing. Let her initiate contact and only agree to see her again if it's a date

Grow a pair and move on, because this girl obviously doesn't give a fuck about you right now. You deserve better

Now, you can stop wasting your time with her.
>>
>>29532048
iv just had the same thing happen to me and i know anything other than the "smart play" here will result in your pride getting cucked as well
>>
>>29531713
>I don't need anymore friends
done
bye.
>>
File: 1424486240503.png (69 KB, 277x200) Image search: [Google]
1424486240503.png
69 KB, 277x200
>>29532176
> it's actually an opportunity
>>
>>29531713

Tell her you don't want to be friends with someone who hurts you and devalues you. Be petty and vindicate, you have nothing to lose. If she makes you feel like shit, make her fell like shit.

You think you're being more mature or taking the "high ground" by being okay with it, but that's what she wants so she can conveniently be let off the hook without any negative judgement. So her, yes I am judging you negatively for now. She doesn't give a shit that you have to leave with the feelings of hurt and rejection forever after this.

She's not getting it both ways and she doesn't deserve your friendship.

>>29531769

Better LOOKING, maybe but that's it.
>>
>>29532240
>spending your time crying about a girl and developing oneitis is better

>moving on and forgetting about her isn't an opportunity to find someone new

k lad.
>>
>>29532246
> Be petty and vindicate, you have nothing to lose
except reveal how butthurt you are, which shows how much she hurt you, which only validates her more

best play is to respond like you don't care. mature and caring. then ghost her

never let people know they got to you, unless you truly trust them, and its clear this cunt can't be trusted.

but who am i kidding.. we all know OP will ignore all advice and cry at her feet, only giving her more control over him, and she'll use that to cuck his pride even more and years into the future his self esteem will still be reeling from the hit
>>
File: 1437497618714.jpg (70 KB, 950x1144) Image search: [Google]
1437497618714.jpg
70 KB, 950x1144
>>29532281
nice strawman m8, but where did i say that?

o rite i didn't..
>>
>>29532316
No this is it, I won't be cucked by Chad! Goodbye oneitis!
>>
>>29531861
That's what you get for chasing after girls faggot. Just give up. Go celibate or go gay. Those are the only options for a robot
>>
>>29532352
>o rite i didn't..

The part where you greentexted, implying that it isn't an opportunity, which it is since OP can stop wasting his time and move on

Pretty simple to understand, autismo
>>
File: 1439716224384.jpg (18 KB, 250x239) Image search: [Google]
1439716224384.jpg
18 KB, 250x239
>>29532428
> implying
say what you must, for i have already won
>>
The real lesson to be learned here is that any person, at any time, for any reason, despite having proclaimed they would never do such a thing, can withdraw all affection and interest in you and pursue somebody else. Emphasis on any person - the next girl could do the exact same thing, and if you didn't see it coming this time, do you really think you could see it coming the next time?

>>29532449
I acknowledge your victory.
>>
>>29531818
Do this. Being friend zoned is retarded try not to be stuck on her either. Move on.
>>
>>29531713
I'd just reply with something like "cool, good luck" and leave it with that. Don't even address her question of whether or not you still want to be friends, and if she asks again, simply don't reply.

Let her twist in the wind. Women hate ambiguity and not knowing where they stand. Give her nothing to work with.
>>
Be grateful she was honest and didn't play any mindgames.
>>
>>29532222
Done that once.

Guess who came back to me half a year later just to let me fuck her tight virgin pussy?
>>
>>29531732
This is what babies do
>>
File: image.jpg (140 KB, 750x1205) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140 KB, 750x1205
Hey check this out instead
>>
"You disgust me" and no more. Let whatever conscience she has do the work for you.
>>
>>29531713
Politely decline her offer of "friendship", it's only another insult to your intelligence and self-respect.

Admit that you care about her, and because of that you will go to her funeral in the event she dies before you. Then cut her off. Absolute no contact.
That is all you owe her.

Now you can enjoy your life. There is no such thing as a perfect life or permanent happiness. Take some girls or don't. Make MALE friends.
>>
>>29531713

Tell her to fuck off and never reply to her. Seriously, delete her off your contacts, block any communications from her.
>>
File: image.jpg (185 KB, 750x1212) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185 KB, 750x1212
>>29532596
And this is a little later .

I probably won't piss in her ass the first time I meet her though.
>>
>>29532596
>>29532612
As charming as it is eloquent.
>>
>>29531962

>disguise
A roastie is a roastie. All women are roasties. Dont stress, everything she has to offer is for sale at arby's for like $6.
>>
>>29531713
Find the guy and fuck him up. She'll see you as the dominant male and will want to fuck you on the spot.
>>
>>29532612
Were do you find sluts like this damn
>>
>>29531861
She's a bitch, just move on and fuck another girl.
In my experience girls are stupid as fuck, they only want you when you're talking to other girls.
>>
>>29532711
I don't seek them out, if you go through enough girls at least a few of them will be true sluts.

But there are some factors that are quite well associated
-being on 4chan, esp /soc/ and /b/
-using tinder
-being into anime and manga
-having a leftwing lifestyle.
>>
>>29532749
So wait you find the gud girls on 4chan or the sluts
>>
>>29532749
So wait you find the gud girls on 4chan or the sluts

Holy shit nit original, what a shitty world we live in that those words are spoken
>>
>>29532788
>>29532769
Well never mind I double posted holy fuck anons I might have drank a bit too much after all this
>>
>>29532363
That's your oneitis? Gross m8 4/10.
>>
>>29532769
The sluts of course
>>
>>29532612
Shit how big is your dick you fucker
>>
Better than her dragging you into orbit. At least she was straight forward. Still sucks though. Sorry OP.
>>
>>29531713
The girl at least laid the truth down with you. You couldn't have asked for more, given the current circumstances. You are right in being disappointed, but you are a fool to be bitter about how she's dealing with you.
>>
>>29533067
>The girl at least laid the truth down with you

but she didnt
>unfortunately
my ass. She has been trying to get this other guy forever probably. OP was he backup plan.
>>
>>29531861
why would you waste years on something like this? take this as a lesson
>>
>>29533067
She's at least trying to be nice I guess but that doesn't really matter. She's still treating OP like a commodity which she can trade up from, not like a human being.
>>
>>29531713
If you kill yourself she might feel guilty about it for a few days until Chad pumps and dumps her
>>
>>29533165
Maybe he isn't a human being.

Most robots aren't really humans
>>
>>29533180
Hopefully if I'm dead and he dumps her she will feel a slight bit of the slrrow and abandonment I feel
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.