[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /pissblood/ here i drink plenty of water amd exercise regularly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
who /pissblood/ here

i drink plenty of water amd exercise regularly
>>
>>29531598
Sure you do you fat fuck
>>
water and exercise won't matter if you have an infection/cancer

pls go to a doctor
>>
File: DKNX671g.jpg (24 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
DKNX671g.jpg
24 KB, 680x510
>>29531598
Do you feel it yet?
>>
>>29531677
yea it fucking hurts like bloody hell to piss dude
>>
>>29531598
did you recently have sex or anything

theres almost 0 chance its anything actually dangerous
>>
>>29531703
Getting cold, isn't it?
>>
>>29531598
Op I have been shitting blood on and off for 5 years. You pissing blood is really serious go to the doc and start drinking cranberry juice oh and do you smoke cuts?
>>
>>29531725
never, im a true robot

>>29531729
no

>>29531778
whats a cut, i dont want to go to the doctor though
>>
>>29531598
I'm shitting turds with blood, I need to see a doc too OP

My problem really started when I first shat blood back in 2011 but that was actually from straining too hard and severe constipation, now I don't really know, it's not heavy though, it's the same as it was back in 2014 with blood and mucus
>>
>>29531901
I thought it anal fissures but it was actually skin tags had to have liquid nitrogen sprayed at my asshole that was the weirdest sort of relief I've ever had
>>
Go to the doctor, lad.
>>
BLOOD IN PEE IS A SIGN OF DIABETES
>>
Long time ago when i was 13 or so, we had a party, it started in the morning, so i said well fuck it lest drink, at the end of the night i went to pee and it had real blood on it, not like in the picture, well what ever, got scared, but slept it off, happend to me again recently i was 20 (a year ago) and got drunk again, peed blood again in the morning.
>pee blood when get insane drunk superpower
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.