[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>got into car accident >have to talk to insurance people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: better than suffering.jpg (45 KB, 540x429) Image search: [Google]
better than suffering.jpg
45 KB, 540x429
>got into car accident
>have to talk to insurance people on the phone
>have to talk to police officers
>have to talk to the guy that hit me

Is it bad that I legitimately would rather never fix the damage and just live with a fucked up car for a while instead of talking to all these fucking people
>>
>>29531297
was it your fault?
>>
>>29531391
No the guy backed into me at a stop sign
>>
Don't forget, you have to talk to the mechanic and the guy at the car rental place.
>>
>>29531446
Seems like a shitty situation.

A guy ran a stop sign and I hit his truck at about 15 mph. Dented his door really bad and took some paint off y bumper. He asked if it was cool to just give me $100 on the spot and not hassle with anything else.
>>
File: eggman dies.jpg (143 KB, 640x1137) Image search: [Google]
eggman dies.jpg
143 KB, 640x1137
>>29531548
life is constantly trying to make me as uncomfy as possible
>>
>>29531572
>he ran a stop sign
>asked you to pay him 100

What the fuck
>>
>>29531631
>reading comprehension
he paid me
>>
>>29531723
my b im retard
>>
>>29531446
>backed into me

What's to stop him from claiming you rear ended him? It's a common scam.
>>
>>29531297
Same thing happened to me a while back. Thankfully I was 16 so my parents took care of most of the stuff
>>
>>29531748
Thats why im [sp]scared[/sp]

The guy seemed nice, there was also little to no damage to his car so I dont see what he could say desu
>>
>>29531748
>>29531789

hope you don't live in a contributory negligence state. that will fuck u in da a
>>
>>29531789
The way the scam often works is this:

* Scammer reverses into you while traffic is stopped
* Minor damage, gets your insurance info
* Goes to a doctor who is in on the scam, gets a diagnosis of whiplash
* Makes a claim for several hundred thousand dollars for "treatment" of his "disability" caused when you rear ended him
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.