[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whichever robot recommended buying clothes online from pic related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 54f4fc18ead38.image.jpg (13 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
54f4fc18ead38.image.jpg
13 KB, 620x620
Whichever robot recommended buying clothes online from pic related about a week ago, you're one based motherfucking anon. Thank you.

H&M aint no joke if you're looking for CHEAP (but not cheap looking), not autismo edgelord my mom shops for me clothes

-- Failed Normie chad lookalike
>>
H&M is literal laughing stock of /fa/
>>
>>29531575
/fa/ is the laughingstock of the rest of this site
>>
>>29531575
Fa is laughingstock of everyone else
>>
>>29531617
the rest of the site is the laughing stock of the internet
>>
I have some dresses from h&m and they are literal crap. Fell apart after 2 washes. Not worth it
>>
>>29531642
the internet is the laughingstock of the real world
>>
>>29531575
>>implying normies are even remotely aware of /fa/ and their opinions

>>29531653
im a guy.
>>
old navy is my go to living in canada

shirts for $5, pants for $10, tough to go wrong
>>
>>29531658
the real world is the laughing stock of the intergalactic federation
>>
>>29531653
Dresses aren't designed for dicks
>>
>>29531695
fuck the feddies, they're fags
>>
>>29531617
/fa/ is just a bunch of dumb hipsters anyways.
>>
Yeah, it's cheap fabric and you still look like a scrub bitch and those who can afford decent clothing can tell instantly that you are a peasant and you should really just stop trying and buy your clothes from Walmart
>>
What's with all the brand shilling on /r9k/ lately?
>>
File: panty droppers.jpg (141 KB, 1500x916) Image search: [Google]
panty droppers.jpg
141 KB, 1500x916
>>29531270
also check out Target

i'm serious. you'll find at least a few god tier buttondowns and pairs of pants. probably on clearance too. you just have to know what you're looking for. the cool stuff is right next to the hokey stuff. which is the same for any store, whether it's Target, Urban Outfitters, or Ralph Lauren
>>
>>29531794
I just like to bully people. Honestly there isn't much wrong with H&M.
>>
>>29531772
>those who can afford decent clothing

so hipster faggots on /fa/ and people who make less than 1% of the population

got it chief
>>
They have good basics desu, as long as you stay from all the gaudy, over designed shit.
>>
>>29531695
And finally, the intergalactic federation is the laughingstock oh H&M
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.