[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://thoughtcatalog.com/anonymous /2016/01/50-reasons-why-
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1424490552561.gif (916 KB, 245x285) Image search: [Google]
1424490552561.gif
916 KB, 245x285
http://thoughtcatalog.com/anonymous/2016/01/50-reasons-why-you-shouldnt-kill-yourself/

whats your favorite one anon?
>>
>>29531195
I don't really agree with suicide but holy shit that pisses me off.
>you're perfect
>you're beautiful
>I will miss you
Why do normies spout this bullshit? Are they just trying to look good?
>>
>>29531245
protip: no one cares what you do or don't agree with

whats your favorite cheese though?
>>
imagine having the mindset of somebody that genuinely believes those reasons. fuck.
>>
>A portion of the world's population is having sex right this very moment and you're here contemplating on whether or not you're going to take your life. Think about it, man.
to normies, this is a reason NOT to commit suicide.

im pretty sure this has the opposite effect on robots.
>>
>>29531245
normies don't care about you
they just don't want yo to do something that'll make them feel guilty, so they'll say bullshit that they think will make you not do it. once you're no longer leaning over the edge of the bridge they'll go back to not giving a shit about you or anything you do.
>>
>>29531470
this, but i think its also about validating their own worldview
>>
>>29531195
>Somebody out there is constantly praying to meet someone like you.
Even if this is true, what are the chances I'll get to meet them?

Couldn't finish the list, got bored halfway.

I wouldn't kill myself though, I do think life can get better. It currently is getting better for me.
>>
> implying girls are praying to meet an ugly shitskin manlet with a ugly nose, weak, skinny, with acne and no social experience
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.