[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'VE GIVEN UP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: Emily Narizinho.webm (2 MB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Emily Narizinho.webm
2 MB, 540x960
I've given up on women.

I'm going for shemales and transgenders now.

Where the FUCK do I meet one? Backpage is full of fake honeypots and Craigslist is sketchy as fuck.

Where do I meet a trap to fuck?
>>
File: 1464326548077.webm (552 KB, 360x640) Image search: [Google]
1464326548077.webm
552 KB, 360x640
>>29530910
Please. Help.

Original
>>
>>29530910
i literally thought this was amber heard

FUCK YOU
>>
>>29531160
Think of it as Amber Heard, with a cock.
>>
>>29530910
Iktf op.
>tfw will never have a trap bf with a huge dick
>>
File: 1466420105863.jpg (88 KB, 904x596) Image search: [Google]
1466420105863.jpg
88 KB, 904x596
BRRRAAAAAHHHHWHRD GRAAAAUUUURRRRGGG RUGGGAAAARRRREEEGD
>>
>wanting some quick whore to fuck
I just want a boyfriend who will treat me okay. The only person I've found this in was a straight robot who isn't into transgirls, we just cuddled and talked a lot because we got along well. He's really protective of me but the relationship involves 0 sex which I wish wasn't the case but I can live with it. If you really just want to have sex grindr would work. If you want something less shallow go to /lgbt/ or /soc/ or make a thread here that isn't as creepy.
>>
File: 1460350887109.jpg (33 KB, 541x541) Image search: [Google]
1460350887109.jpg
33 KB, 541x541
>>29532526
But trannies are so hypersensitive and paranoid.
Anyone seeking them specifically will inevitably be deemed a 'chaser' and thought to be fetishizing, dehumanizing, (and whatever the hell other synonymously negatively connotative words you can conjure up) and objectifying them.
They seem incapable of believing that a guy may simply be repulsed by biological women while simultaneously being sexually unattracted to masculine men.
It's possible to be neither conventionally homosexual/heterosexual and therefore be attracted to passable trannies who don't actually posses the horrid neurological traits of women and perhaps still retain some semblance of mentally male traits that are far more preferable in a partner despite whatever hormones they've already taken.
There's a somewhat unique kind of suffering for some people.
>>
>>29533102
I won't argue with you because I'm guilty of calling people chasers. I would give the advice of don't start your thread with "hi I want to fuck a trap who here wants to be my transgender cockslave ;))" or something equally as retarded, if that makes sense.
>>
>>29533205
>>29532526

>durr stop fetishizing me

WHY would anyone go for a tgirl if they weren't looking for a tgirl?
>>
>>29532526
>If you want something less shallow go to /lgbt/ or /soc/ or make a thread here that isn't as creepy.
Nice projection faggot. Literally virtue signalling. Yawn.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.