[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A documentary about a woman who is to euthanize herself because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
File: cover-961x600.jpg (84 KB, 961x600) Image search: [Google]
cover-961x600.jpg
84 KB, 961x600
This is it guys i've lost my fucking mind with anger watching this shitty documentary. I'll post the Youtube link of the video below but here's the spoilers

>24 physically healthy female
>about average looks
>depressed
>has other fellow roastie friends to support her
>has caring family who are doing everything they can to help her
>film crew videotape her final 2 weeks before she euthanizes herself
>reason being for mentally unfit
>assisted an hero day finally comes up
>she declines
>goes on living and makes "inspirational" quote before documentary ends

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWWkUzkfJ4M
>>
This is no joke, Belgium actually fucking granted her permission to actually get herself euthanized

Based as fuck
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 400x400
>woman
It was obvious attention whoring. Female suicide only exist because dumb bitches tend to overdo their call for attention ending up dead.
>>
GODDAMNIT
women are a meme. She literally used depression and the threat of suicide for attention and went THIS FAR and still didn't rid the world of her roastmeat.
GODFUCKINGDAMNIT if the beta uprising doesn't start soon I'll have to take matters into my own hands AGAIN
>>
>>29530772
>Waa I wanna kill myself
>'do it faggot'

Bretty cool country.
>>
>>29530682
Be honest, are you truly surprised?
>>
>>29530682
Man, can't believe i live in the same country as her. Judging by her accent, she's Flemish, so that explains the fact that she's an attention whore cunt.
I'm not really better, never had a gf or friends, so there's that, and all that.
>>
>>29530682
Women are attentionwhores.

Men always get stuff done. Women pull out as soon things get serious.
>>
Its common knowledge that women never want to kill themselves, they just want the attention you get from talking about it and attempting it.

Its funny when one fucks up and accidentally does kill themselves.
>>
File: 1461509976684.gif (478 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1461509976684.gif
478 KB, 960x720
>>29530682
I knew the whole way through this cunt didn't have the fucking guts to do it and I watched anyways. You literally cannot move yourself if you have depression that bad, but she was up and walking around just fucking fine. Not only that but she has FRIENDS and FAMILY. True depression exists where you have noone, not even yourself for support. I bet she had a fucking job too because of the nice clothes she has. I bet she fucking gets asked on dates and told she's pretty. She's the most privileged human bean and she has the fucking gall to lie to the camera for two weeks. God damn.
>>
File: 1452028930632.gif (10 KB, 741x862) Image search: [Google]
1452028930632.gif
10 KB, 741x862
>I feel dead inside
I see this phrase thrown around constantly with """"""depressed"""""" people.
What does it even mean?
>>
I wish i had that fucking option.
>>
so basically she used her meme version of depression to get loads of attention and get filmed

that's pretty much the lowest most narcissistic thing i've ever read
>>
>>29530682
You could say it's attention whoring, but she seems truly empty and hopeless. If you suicidal anons got the opportunity she did, you would think twice too. Don't come with that meme bullshit
>>
>>29532012
It means they're sad that they've been desensitized to the horrors of the world, like everyone else, but they think they're a special case.

For some of them it just means they're tired or not as ambitious

Fuckin fruits don't know shit about depression.
>>
I'd want to kill myself if I was her too, lol

Being a disgusting female is way worse than being a disgusting male, in my opinion. Sure you can probably still get fucked as a disgusting female, but you are a low hanging rotten piece of fruit and you'll always feel used
>>
>>29530682
>people ITT implying that women don't kill themselves because some woman very obviously set things up from the start to make a film

Mom's best friend killed herself with no forewarning
Close friend in high school came home one day to see her schizophrenic mother hanging from a ceiling fan, again with no warning.

Fuck all of you.
I'm glad they were released from their shitty lives more than I mourn their deaths, but what happened to them did happen to them.
>>
>>29532089
>It means they're sad that they've been desensitized to the horrors of the world
Definitely not. They get shocked by /b/ tier gore and shock images.

>For some of them it just means they're tired or not as ambitious
Why not say you're just tired?

I couldn't expect any less with these kind of people though.
>>
>>29532102
Those friends had real deathwishes Anon.

This one didn't. Why would you go back on your word when nothing matters anymore and you just want to die?
>>
>>29532012

It means you feel absolutely fucking nothing except a kind of numbness mixed with a slow burning, all encompassing sadness. You simply stop caring about anything and there's no point in even getting out of bed.
>>
Sorry if this is a retarded question but can someone tell me what the difference is between euthanasia and suicide? Isn't it the same thing? She is CHOOSING to kill herself/take her own life willfully, isn't that suicide?

Why didn't she just kill herself? What's the purpose of getting the country involved in the process, if you had a life threatening disease and was going to die anyway than it's different but this is just depression.
>>
i want a hollywood production team to make a fake hell for one of these people. Basically, they kill themselves and then end up in a firey, agony filled hell that is 100% convincing.
Then, by a "miracle", they are revived and not told it was faked. Would they still want to kill themselves after that?
>>
Does anyone know her full name, or have any updates?
>>
>>29532102
There are exceptions, but a lot of females attempt suicide just for attention.
Why do you think most of them do it by eating a lot of pills and drinking or slitting their wrists? Because it's very likely they'll survive. Why do very little females blow their brains out or jump off bridges?
>>
>>29531539
Does any other country do this? If now I guess I'm taking a vacation to Belgium this winter then.
>>
File: 1465874593983.jpg (74 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1465874593983.jpg
74 KB, 1600x900
wow just hilarious. /point and laugh.
>>
>>29532308
there's going to be some roastie coming in here claiming "females just don't want to leave an ugly corpse!!" but it's such a crock of shit, worse than that, it shows how brain dead and superficial women are that something like that could even enter their mind

no, they just want to be saved at the last minute. they want someone to find them passed out choking on vomit almost dead and they want to be brought back to life.

it's just an extreme way of getting attention and sympathy
>>
>>29531539
had a fine kek with this one

originaomo
>>
>>29530682
I watched that before. If you want an actually good documentary about people killing themselves legally then check this out.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xnu340_terry-pratchett-choosing-to-die_shortfilms
>>
File: 1466285230518.jpg (157 KB, 836x960) Image search: [Google]
1466285230518.jpg
157 KB, 836x960
One of the biggest cries for attention since the holocaust.
>>
>>29532049
>that's pretty much the lowest most narcissistic thing i've ever read

You mean from a woman? Or just in general.
>>
I'm a cop; I responded to female who committed suicide. She was a vet and stole animal euthanasia from work. When her girlfriend left for work she wrote a suicide note and left her Last Will and testament on the coffee table. She had some wine and injected her self with the syringe of chemicals and I found her on the sofa tucked in with a blanket.

I read her suicide note, it said she was sorry and knew it was selfish but was suffering from her disease (depression) and couldn't function anymore.

She owned her own cat clinic and had a really nice house with photos and trinkets from her hikes and biking adventures. Her cat was roaming the house in a sad mood so I fed him.

I later found out by going on her facebook that her wife had died last year from slow brain cancer. I assume with her wife dying and her alcohol problem (wine bottles all over the kitchen) she just gave up.
>>
>>29533442
>her
>wife

Fucking lmoa
>>
>>29531985
I thought it was a mexican sombrero not a string of REEEE
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.