[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ask a stupid autist anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 8
File: dumbass.png (53 KB, 1173x441) Image search: [Google]
dumbass.png
53 KB, 1173x441
ask a stupid autist anything
>>
>>29530414
Where's the link bro?
>>
>>29530456
http://www.seemypersonality.com/IQ-Test
>>
File: memescore.png (29 KB, 1263x300) Image search: [Google]
memescore.png
29 KB, 1263x300
Scores are probably inaccurate, as all online IQ tests will be, but it's actually one of the better ones I've seen.

What is interesting is that, even though the scores aren't likely to be reliable, the skill assessment actually seems to be, based on a limited pool of myself and a few friends taking it.

Don't be sad, OP. You might not be dumb, and you are good at some stuff and bad at other stuff.
>>
Holy shit left and right brain stuff! I thought that heresy was purged already!
>>
God damn this is hard to do on a phone, I got 95, had to skip a lot
>>
>tfw have to install another browser to take this test

I think I may be clinically retarded.
>>
File: Iq test.png (25 KB, 1244x336) Image search: [Google]
Iq test.png
25 KB, 1244x336
>>29530414
1) Are you still in school? If done, what was your high school and college GPA?
2) What were your test scores on the ACT, SAT et cetera?
3) What is your ethnicity?
4) Do you come from a single parent household?
5) Do you think IQ is correlated with race? E.g., the lighter your skin, the higher the average IQ.
>>
File: 1450181934056.gif (388 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
1450181934056.gif
388 KB, 500x382
>>29532265
>iq 81
Obviously he's black.
>>
>>29530414
I don't know why I wasted my time on that but at least I got an ego boost.
>>
>>29532265
>recently graduated HS
>3.8took 6 AP courses
>21 act(shit, but w/e)
>my dad was around till he passed away. Now it's just my mother
>Black
>130iq. I'm as dark as they come. Genetics has some effect on intelligence, but if you were raised right and surrounded yourself with the right people then you should be fine regardless
>>
my SATS were above average and I had a half tuition scholarship to a private school, finished a bachelor's in STEM but I still got 97

online IQ test =/= success
>>
File: 1447257533228.jpg (17 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1447257533228.jpg
17 KB, 500x375
>>29532858
>130iq. I'm as dark as they come
Proof of both statements or gtfo, Shlomo.
>>
File: 256.jpg (14 KB, 229x281) Image search: [Google]
256.jpg
14 KB, 229x281
>>29530414
I'm not going to suggest suicide but at least strongly consider sterilization for the good of humanity.
>>
File: d.png (47 KB, 883x440) Image search: [Google]
d.png
47 KB, 883x440
>>29532265
>>29532649
OP Here

1. Sorry for the late response no, I've done some college dropped out of HS got A's when I applied myself but never felt like I was learning anything so I left.
2. I dropped out at 16 so I never got around to taking state testing.
3. Not black, definitely white but I have no clue what my ethnic background is.
4. Yes, cucked by my crazy/stupider than me feminazi mother. She later married an abusive man who would beat me and call me retarded cause I'm autistic and in special ed. She would say shit like no woman would ever love me more than her.
5. I'd say it'd have to do more with being poor as shit and not growing up in an healthy environment more than anything. Plus being told that I was stupid my whole childhood doesn't help. Small things like being kept from reading complex books that peeked my interest when I was younger thinking I wouldn't understand the content in them doesn't help either.

> Personality results to go along with this.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.