[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just >pic related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: antialiasyeeeaah.png (72 KB, 3340x935) Image search: [Google]
antialiasyeeeaah.png
72 KB, 3340x935
Just >pic related
>>
>>29530328
Wouldn't god be so powerful that no matter the premise, he could overcome any obstacle? He would not be all powerful if there was something he could not defeat, thus there cannot exist a rock that God cannot lift.
>>
discussing the possibility of god's existance is completely pointless. after all, if a god is indeed real, how could we pretend to understand our all knowing creator? are we really that egotistic?
>>
>>29530404
Exactly

>>29530449
>egotistic

Are you implying discussing it is bad?
If so, why? Why would you consider it /bad/?
>>
Go ahead and prove god's existence or shut up and keep your stupid beliefs to yourself.
>>
>>29530328

>omnipotent, literally, capable of anything
>must obey systems of logic and reason

it's bait, but fuck you autistic retard.
>>
The real question is : can God beat The Hulk?
>>
>>29530328
What if god creates a reality (or just a clone of himself) where he can't lift the rock
>>
>>29530483
it's bad to pretend to know the answers, not to discuss the questions. discussing this shit is pointless, but not so much in the sense that it can be interesting and give you a different perspective on life.
>>
>>29530491
>Proves gods existence
what now atheist faggit?
>>
>tfw the universe is God
>tfw we are part of the universe
>tfw we are all God witnessing his own creation, himself
>tfw we are God

*hits blunt*
>>
>>29530491
You just proved God's existence.

>>29530600
Ugh, no I meant for you to answer me:
What is "bad" for you?
What's your definition of "bad"?

>>29530642
Mmmm, I feel like he was the only entity and created more. Not that we're all him.
>>
>>29530328
then is it not omnipotence anymore if it has restrictions
>>
>>29530328
That's great OP but is God stronger than Madara Uchiha?

And I'm referring to Rinne Tensei Madara Uchiha with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikidou paths ability) equipped with his Gunbai and control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, a complete Susano'o, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in his chest so he can perform Mokuton kekkei genkai and yin-yang release ninjutsu as well as being extremely skilled in taijutsu and bukijutsu.
>>
Religious people are so fucking dumb. LE FEDORA TIPPER DOT JAYPEG

Nah, shut the fuck up. You can't prove shit. You're even worse if you buy into the abrahamic shit. These savage killed our ancestors and forced them to believe in the desert god. You're fucking fucking scum and your ancestors are rolling in their graves.
>>
No.

God CAN create a rock he can't lift.

He also CAN lift said rock.

I don't see the problem here.
>>
>logically
>implying omnipotence gives a fuck about logic
>>
God cannot draw a four sided triangle because "a triangle has only three sides" is a priori.

OP's post is typical of the sophistry from new-atheists. They make a living jetting around the world rattling off untruths to adoring fans.
>>
File: put-allah-first.jpg (23 KB, 640x457) Image search: [Google]
put-allah-first.jpg
23 KB, 640x457
Of course he exists.
>>
>>29530996
You need to buy some glasses.

>>29531058
>implying omnipotence isn't bound by logic just beacuse you can pronounce "a square circle" with your mouth.
>>
>>29532467

Omnipotence is basically a super power that lets you do whatever the fuck you want
>>
>>29530921
Logic isn't a restriction.
Logic is a word we gave to everything that's true.

>>29531088
They get to spread that shit only because average people don't wonder why they need to breathe to live until the biology teacher tells them.
>>
>>29532494
Yep.
And you can't want illogical things, because they simply aren't.
Bonus: You just want to be happy, Anon. That's all there is to it.
>>
>>29532544

>And you can't want illogical things, because they simply aren't

What the fuck is this supposed to mean?
>>
>>29530328
What if God can both create a rock he cannot lift, AND lift said rock?

This is logically possible for an omnipotent being.
>>
>>29532513
>Logic is a word we gave to everything that's true
No it's not. Logic is only a system for determining consistency. Validity and soundness are not the same thing.
>>
God can be present and not present at the same time. God can be both simple and complex, logic and illogical, weightless and the heavier than universe itself.
>>
The God referred to in the Bible is not a singular entity, a being, you dullard.
>>
>>29530328
>create rock i cant lift
>power myself up and lift it

>create a rock i cannot lift no matter how much i power up
>power up and lift it
Come the fuck on

>believing there's a powerful ghost in the sky
>>
>>29532776

>believing anything

Stupid roachies
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.