[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.houstonpress.com/arts/yo u-re-not-awkward-with-wo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: gottabekidding[1].jpg (98 KB, 745x491) Image search: [Google]
gottabekidding[1].jpg
98 KB, 745x491
http://www.houstonpress.com/arts/you-re-not-awkward-with-women-you-re-just-creepy-8505416

"Geek creeps are still creeps. They seem to think that because they aren't jocks or frat boys that they're somehow exonerated from assholery."

You hear that, creeps? For far too long, you awkward losers have had a free pass to talk to girls without fear of being called "creepy." Everyone assumed it was the jocks and frat boys who were creeping women out. Well the free ride is over, assholes. Might not be so easy for you creeps to talk to women anymore. Entitled pricks.
>>
Well, how about you tell us how NOT to be creepy, and maybe we can stop being creepy

Just b yourself isn't a valid answer because that's precisely what's getting us called creepy in the first place
>>
>>29530300
>Everyone assumed it was the jocks and frat boys who were creeping women out.
Don't I feel silly now.
>>
>>29530300
False premise, fuck that buzzfeed tier journalistic garbage.
>>
>>29530321

Creepy means ugly, there is nothing more to it really. Women try to wiggle around and say it's kind of like confidence but a bunch of other stuff that is hard to define but they know it when they see it. The last 4 words being the most important part: when they see it.

Since gaining weight and dressing better I notice everyone treats me much better in terms of receptivity, especially women. Gaining weight was a pain in the ass but dresing nice was as easy as building up a wardrobe of casual fashion items. Think timeless men's wear. Chinos, oxford shirts, leather shoes, that kind of thing. I'm still autistic so it doesn't go anywhere, but they at least seem to find me more tolerable than before.
>>
>>29530366
It's the Houston Press, Anon. They don't print garbage. They were the first to break the 9/11 story.
>>
I can't anymore
I thought this SJW bullshit would die down eventually
It's not going to stop
Kill me
>>
>>29530496
I know that feel

Creepy just means ugly. Female purge when?
>>
>>29530496
Just pray for Trump. He might not get anything done but the cultural climate will definitely change and there will be a wide backlash against the authoritarian leftism that's popular right now.
>>
>>29530533
>$0.02 per post
>>
>>29530957
Thanks for Correcting the Record. Hillary and Mr. Soros will compensate you in due time.
>>
>>29530300
>tfw this doesn't apply to you

hard to creep girls out when you don't talk to or look at them.
>>
>>29530300
Have you read those examples? It's all sex obsessed morons. Doesn't sound like the robots who we discuss philosophy with on /r9k/ now does it?
>>
You guys dont get it though, being creeps to girls is the ONLY way we get to impact anything on thier lives.

We cant touch em.
We cant hug em.
We cant kiss em.
We cant fuck em.
But we can disturb them.

By bothering them with your "creepyness" not only do we force them to deal with men other than Chad but make them uncomfortable and break thier mood.

Use it. It is the only power we have. Wield it like a sword slicing the weak, because its all we will ever have.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.