[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does and here want to be my gf? I can pay you $1000 a month and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: file.png (6 KB, 415x416) Image search: [Google]
file.png
6 KB, 415x416
Does and here want to be my gf?
I can pay you $1000 a month and there will be no sex unless you're comfortable with that, mostly i just want a qt to talk to.

pls respons
>>
>>29530250
I'm a hairy guy, i'll do it
>>
>>29530250
How will payment be made?
>>
>>29530272
qts only please
i tried becoming gay but unfortunately it didn't work

>>29530290
gold bars? butcoins?
whichever way you'd like.
>>
I have a big and smelly cock but I dont mind dressing as a girl for you

We can talk about the weather and then suck each other's dicks
>>
How about you pay me the money, we skip the talking and you can tell everyone you want I'm your gf? Much more efficient than wasting time on actually interacting.
>>
There's no such thing as female robots.
>>
pls respons
>>
>>29530250
Is this like, online gf?

Do I have to send you nudes?
>>
I'll do it senpai. Where are you located
>>
>>29530455
i would prefer irl, but I guess we could do internet only. no lewdness or anything else required. basically we'd be like friends but I may occasionally call you a qt and hopefully you won't look physically revolted that is came out of my mouth is all I'm asking.

>>29530482
Texas
>>
"N-nii-san." A strange thing to call me, since she's actually my older sister, not my younger. Due to the circumstances, I guess it makes sense.
"Onee-chan." I respond as I shove myself deeper into her. Is this how sex with my sister is supposed to feel? I thought it would feel wrong, like eating a cold poptart, but instead I'm filled with ecstasty. Her wetness allows me to enter with ease, and her folds...It no longer seems like she's merely accepting me as much as she's....excited that I am inside her. Her folds move around and massage my erect member, driving me crazy. I could cum at any second.
"I'm so close..." She moans.
"M-me too." I respond. I thrust deeper as she begins to get louder; she'd be screaming if only our parents weren't home.
"Peter!" She nearly shouts as she wraps her legs around my hips. I feel her vagina clamp down like a vice, yet her legs force me to go further inside. The friction makes me orgasm.
I came inside my sister.
My first friend and my first love had finally become my first lover.
We just lay in the bed for a while, not saying anything.
>>
>>29530535
I don't live near you, but I can be your online GF.
I'll do a free trial run for a few days if you want, to see if we are compatible.

How old are you?
>>
>>29530535
If that's all you want then I'll do it for free. I'm not near you though.
>>
>>29530557
Why are you so disgusting

Op, I'll be your gal pal online
Not in Texas srry
>>
>>29530557
>I thought it would feel wrong, like eating a cold poptart

Toasted pop-tarts are for beta cucks
>>
>>29530250
I'll do it, OP. I'm a tranny though. Trannies are the best you'll get here probably. Fly me out and hang out with me and I just might genuinely fall in love with you. I've had romantic feelings for some pretty robot-tier guys who were good people.
>>
Can I beg for $20.... :-(
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.