[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: Feels.png (225 KB, 2400x2400) Image search: [Google]
Feels.png
225 KB, 2400x2400
So, my girldriend of one year started ignoring me recently. I thought that it was just one of her devil weeks and that's it, so I gave her some privacy. But just now, in the middle of the night, just as I came back from a friends get-together I found out she left me. I don't know if she got another boyfriend, or what. Help me, robots, I don't know what to do with myself anymore. She was the perfect girl a robot could get and now it's over.
>>
Send her one text to the effect of "we should talk." Find out from her friends what's been going on. Chances are she's been talking to them.if she ignores you DO NOT try to contact her further. Don't call her and don't blow up her phone with pathetic texts. She'll expect this. Ignore her. She'll start wondering about you and then want to talk to you. Be cool and just tell her to meet up with you back at yours. Nothing more. Hang up and ignore her again.

If you blow up her phone with chappy texts and voucemails it will come off as pathetic and expected and she'll just run off as suck some guys cock who's not begging for her.
>>
>29529836
I did send her a message with "I want to talk", I tried contacting her friends, but she just doesn't want ti talk with them about me
>>
>>29529933
Sorry, newfag here
>>
>>29529703
She's just trying to surprise you silly. Dont worry about that.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.