[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do women think they are capable of experiencing depression?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 1389673816215.jpg (44 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
1389673816215.jpg
44 KB, 600x480
Why do women think they are capable of experiencing depression?
>>
>>29529554
>Confusing ability to get sex with the ability to make friends and relationships
>>
They do get depression
Meme depression
Not real depression like men feel
>>
>>29529585
Making friends and relationships is a requirement to get sex, though. If you're getting regular sex, it means you can easily make friends and relationships. You can't do that if you have depression.

Women can never experience depression. They pretend to have depression to receive attention and pity from everyone around them.

>>29529618
Exactly.
>>
>>29529679
>Women can never experience depression. They pretend to have depression to receive attention and pity from everyone around them.
I doubt that's supported by science.
>>
>>29529956
Yeah, women and asians being shittier drivers isn't scientific per-say, but we sure as shit know those are true.

>>29529554
Because they want to blend into something and then exploit it for attention.
>>
"N-nii-san." A strange thing to call me, since she's actually my older sister, not my younger. Due to the circumstances, I guess it makes sense.
"Onee-chan." I respond as I shove myself deeper into her. Is this how sex with my sister is supposed to feel? I thought it would feel wrong, like eating a cold poptart, but instead I'm filled with ecstasty. Her wetness allows me to enter with ease, and her folds...It no longer seems like she's merely accepting me as much as she's....excited that I am inside her. Her folds move around and massage my erect member, driving me crazy. I could cum at any second.
"I'm so close..." She moans.
"M-me too." I respond. I thrust deeper as she begins to get louder; she'd be screaming if only our parents weren't home.
"Peter!" She nearly shouts as she wraps her legs around my hips. I feel her vagina clamp down like a vice, yet her legs force me to go further inside. The friction makes me orgasm.
I came inside my sister.
My first friend and my first love had finally become my first lover.
We just lay in the bed for a while, not saying anything.
7t6i
>>
>>29529554
They're mimics.
>>
Depression is a chemical problem you fuckwits.

It isn't "oh I'm ugly and can't get laid"

I haven't showered in a month, left the house in over a year, have zero friends, no desire for sex, lost all interest in all my hobbies, nothing gives me joy anymore. I just feel exhausted and lay in bed.

Thats fucking depression.
>>
>>29531326
No that's being called a lazy fuck, you lazy fuck.
>>
>>29531326
Depression doesn't always present in the same way. I mean yeah, being ugly and not being able to get laid aren't definitively signs of depression, but they could be contributors to it.
>>
Because we can, you retarded fuck.

Source: me.
>>
>>29531343
I guess he's kind of right, you probably haven't experienced real depression.
>>
>>29531374
I experience all those things to, have my entire life. Hell I never even had hobbies or dreams to lose interest in. But I at least take care of myself and TRY not to be depressed. It feels like swimming against the tide with cement block tied to you.

Mah depression isn't an excuse to live like a slob nor does it help to define yourself through your depression.

>>29531372
lol
>>
>>29531374
Doctors have scanned my brain and officially diagnosed me with major depressive disorder.

Wtf do you think is "real" depression?

Stop using the word depression to mean sad, you normie fucks.
>>
>>29531482
Good for fucking you.

That doesn't mean women can't have depression.

And some people are more severe than others.
>>
>>29531326
>Depression is a chemical problem you fuckwits.
No it's not. There is not a shred of evidence to support it being a chemical imbalance. That's a meme.
>>
>>29531326
You know why you feel tired?
Because all you do is lie in bed or sit around, go for a walk for an hour every day.
Everything else might be legit, but feeling tired is just meme because your body is too passive
>>
As much as I want to hop on the "women can't be robots" train, I remember my mom's depression and telling me about all she wanted to do was die. I think she doesn't really feel anything anymore.
>>
>>29531590
>That doesn't mean women can't have depression.
lol
>>
>>29529554
Why do men think they are capable of experiencing being raped?
>>
Depression is not caused by life problems, being ugly, etc. These types of things can make you ""depressed"", but that is not depression.

Depression is a chemical inbalance that literally anyone can suffer from. It doesn't matter how attractive, talented, or successful you are. Being unsuccessful and having a shitty life may be caused by depression, but they do not cause it. These things can lead to ""depression"" (which to be fair may be just as bad as the real thing, under the right circumstances).

I should also mention that I am aware of the ironic nature of these sorts of threads.
>>
>>29529554
Clinical depression is mental condition, and therefore it has little to do with a person ability to cope with sadness

If by depression you mean "meme depression", as in "I am super saaaaaaad", then i have no idea.
>>
File: Skärmdump 2014-12-01 15.42.59.png (212 KB, 723x645) Image search: [Google]
Skärmdump 2014-12-01 15.42.59.png
212 KB, 723x645
>>29529554
Women are deeply irrational people.

They can experience depression even though they have no reason.
Or they are using it for manipulation / attention
>>
>>29533018
Well, you won by about 10 seconds and with a better written response
>>
It's a lot like video games and nerd shit.

Women cannot stand seeing a male-dominated space because they will, by nature, want to latch onto it like a parasite that feeds off attention.

Why do you think there were so many emo bitches?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.