[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Normies Thinking You're Gay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1466124651769.png (463 KB, 1070x601) Image search: [Google]
1466124651769.png
463 KB, 1070x601
>Talking with oneitis

>Le ironic normie depression/loneliness memes

>Apparantly she sees through the irony when I make loneliness keks

>"Awwwwq it's okay, anon, I have a gay friend, he can find you a boyfriend! Don't give up on love!"

>mfw

Have no idea what the fuck to say, but that doesn't really matter. My parents have dropped hints on that too, and even a couple of the male normies I am acquainted with.

Is it that hard to believe a guy can simply be a KHHV who likes girls but doesn't have the looks or confidence to do anything about it?

Any similar experiences, robots?
>>
File: 1466877848449.jpg (31 KB, 245x204) Image search: [Google]
1466877848449.jpg
31 KB, 245x204
>>29529297

Pls respnd. Shameless self bump. I need me some (You)s
>>
>>29529841
Easiest way to drop a hint is to confess to oneitis but if you don't want to do anything why does it matter. I'm not saying you have to try to get one but if you don't want one then why does it matter if people think your gay. Trying to convince them your not gay but not dropping bombshells around wouldn't be worth the effort unless you actually want a gf
>>
>>29529297
My parents dropped hints like that as well, but I actually was gay until I was like 8 years old or something.
>>
>>29529297
>Le ironic normie depression/loneliness memes

>Apparantly she sees through the irony when I make loneliness keks

What the fuck does this shit even mean

why don't you speak properly, jesus christ
>>
File: A7sTWcW.jpg (18 KB, 480x459) Image search: [Google]
A7sTWcW.jpg
18 KB, 480x459
>>29529297
I have oneitis on a grill that also like existential nihilistic memes like those on me_irl - I'll never find one of those again, finding out in the first place is hard enough as is...
>>
She knows you like her and did that to push you away and to show she clearly isn't interested in you romantically
>>
>tfw
>not interested in woman at all
>actually hate women
>no attraction to them
>people think I'm gay
>actually just a self-hating tranny who likes guys
>>
>>29530208
No op, but I cannot understand this normalfag logic. What chain of events cause that action to be selected as optimal for communicating romantic disinterest?
>>
>>29529297
>Have no idea what the fuck to say
"Thanks, but I'm not gay though". That's literally all you have to say.

>Is it that hard to believe a guy can simply be a KHHV who likes girls but doesn't have the looks or confidence to do anything about it?
No, but people generally give each other more credit than that. People tend to grow out of "not having confidence" after experiencing that being rejected happens to everyone and isn't actually that bad when you get down to it.
>>
>>29530293

It make it clear she has never considered him a romantic partner and never will as OP is gay
>>
>>29529297
I got that a lot too, Anon. Lot of uncomfortable 'dude asks me out and when I reject him thinks I'm closeted' scenarios too.

If it's consolation it usually means you're at least somewhat attractive if everyone finds it strange you can't find a girl.

>dragged to party because my closest friends are girls and want to dance & be social and all that shit
>they promise me a solid supply of qts so I'm convinced
>party's actually decent
>talk with a few people all that jazz
>asian twink dude approaches as I'm grabbing a drink
>starts a convo, turns out to be pretty cool
>shoot shit about rick and morty and animoo
>asks if I'm taken
>say no
>asks if I'd like that to change
>realize what he means just in time
>sperg out of the party because this happens to me so goddamn much
>I work so hard to get chick's attention but I've got gay guys asking me out all the fucking time
>say bye to my friends and walk home alone drunk and angry

Sometimes I wish I had been born gay or bi or something, anons. I'm just not at all into dudes but if I was I'd be rolling in dicks and success by now instead of pushing 25 and still being a nogf KV.

>tfw run into that gay dude all the time
>mfw he keeps telling my best friend to let me know when I come out of the closet

Pic related.
>>
>>29530362
>getting asked out by anybody

I envy you
>>
>>29529297
>Is it that hard to believe a guy can simply be a KHHV who likes girls but doesn't have the looks or confidence to do anything about it?
Yes. Yes it is. If you lack the confidence to get a gf but still hold your mask tight enough that people don't think you lack confidence at all, the next logical step is "he must be in the closet".

That being said, tell girls you like them. It won't get you a gf, but at least you won't be mistaken for gay.

(Or walk the path of emptiness and transcend the need for romance altogether)
>>
File: You dont wanna be high like me.jpg (86 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
You dont wanna be high like me.jpg
86 KB, 1920x1080
>>29530447
It's not a good feel if you can't even be attracted to the ones attracted to you.
Feels like a cruel joke.

You don't want this feel, Anon. Grass always looks greener until you see it's the same shade of brown.
>>
>>29530719
you could at least be somewhat flattered
>>
>>29530762
I mean sure. It helps me not feel like I'm disgusting which was how I used to feel since I was young.

So...I guess you've got a point. Nice to know someone is interested even if it's a cruel cosmic joke that I'm not interested back.
>>
>Tfw you are a 26 yo kissless virgin and no one in your family ever brought up the subject of girlfriends once.

I have no fucking idea of what they might all be thinking. I think my parents know I'm just a loser.
>>
>>29530817
girls expect to be approached, that's the problem.
>>
Normies are faggots who prattle about their blogshit, i.e. YOU
stfu&gtfo
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.