[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>life was completely consumed by work and school during last
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4
File: 1465685627759.jpg (6 KB, 250x240) Image search: [Google]
1465685627759.jpg
6 KB, 250x240
>life was completely consumed by work and school during last two years of uni
>no friends, no hobbies, no life, nothing
>feel completely institutionalized
>eventually graduate and get a really good 9-5 salaried job
>completely forgot what it was like to have this much free time
>still can't comprehend the idea that when I leave the office at the end of the day I'm free to just go do anything I want
>just go home and no nothing until it's time to go back to work

I don't get it. What am I supposed to do with my life now?
>>
>>29529061
why not get ripped desu?
>>
>>29529311
Sounds like an unpleasant process tbqhwyf.
>>
free will is an illusion so

whatever you're doing is what you're supposed to be doing
>>
>>29529061
Smoke weed if you live in a medical state
Play video games
Watch movies/cartoons/tv shows/anime
Read/shitpost chans
Masturbate
Eat good food
Listen to music
Draw/write/learn an instrument
Sponsor a NEET to come live with you as your boymaid
>>
>>29529332
It's worth it though. As Arnie said, a magnificent physique is the ultimate trait. It cannot be bought, stolen, you can not persuade someone to give it to you, you can not inherit it, you can not be born with it. It can only be acquired through your own valor.
>>
>>29529507
But what do I do once I have it? Will it make me happy? Or will I just be in the same situation in the end?
>>
>>29529061
I go on r9k during my free time and occasionally play solitaire board games.
>>
>>29529529
It will fundamentally change who you are. Say you are going to do it. Continue through the struggles, and build your willpower. Though the journey will never truly end, you will reach a point in the mountain where you look back and see what you have become, and know you are greater than before. You might not be happy, but you would be better. And that's the fundamental aspect of it. Do you want to be the same, or better? You may not be happy if you reach that point, or you might be. It isn't about happiness.
>>
>>29529507
and roids
>>
>>29529061
>free time
No such thing
>>
>>29529877
There's literally nothing wrong with roids. They just make you more of a man. Literally.

In the modern world, if you're not on roids, you're being estrogenized. Literally, fucking plastic everywhere, sitting on your ass all day, the televisual jew. etc.
>>
>>29529507
>he doesn't think genetics play a part in muscle growth and development
>>
>>29530264
>he thinks genetics automatically make someone born shredded
chad eats pizza while you cut, right?
lmfao
>>
>>29530389
Chad is born with better calorie partitioning. Chad starts working out in highschool and just eats whatever he wants and puts on almost purely muscle. I went to school with several people like this.
>>
>>29530444
No you didn't. That's literally impossible.
You are the equivalent of those fat 40 year old women in cringe threads claiming that they're 200 pounds overweight because of genetics, and that they've been on a strict diet for years.

No ones metabolism is so high that they escape the laws of physics, you lazy fuck.
>>
>>29530444
i am one of those people, I will never have to struggle to lose weight or get gains, its so easy.
>>
>>29530499
That anon is right, genetics, plays a major factor. I could eat a whole pizza in one sitting, with dessert for a week and not get fat.
>>
>>29530543
Except you neglect the fact that you literally have to burn off those calories if you don't gain weight from that. Sure, some people can burn those calories easier, some people it's harder, but it 100% of the time comes down to exercise.
>>
Get a second job, then.
>>
>>29530444
You faggots really will find excuses to never try at anything.

You had the same chance to lift in high school and you didn't. They put on easier muscle but they still have to work out and watch what they eat as they get older to maintain it. You could still do it if you left your fucking room.
>>
>>29530499
They don't escape the laws of physics they simply put on a larger percentage of muscle than fat. When people are bulking and working out they eat a surplus of calories and some of that excess turns to fat and some turns to muscle. Some people partition those excess calories more toward muscle than fat.
>>
>>29530576
keep making excuses for genetics
>>
>>29530576
educate yourself
k
>>
>>29530634
>>29530629
refer to
>>29530613

I swear you losers just want to be weak so you can pity yourselves instead of actually become greater. Pathetic.
>>
>>29530576
What do you mean "burn off"? I haven't done serious exercise ever. I weighed as much as I did 12 years ago 150 pounds average since puberty.

For me to gain serious muscle I would to supplement my diet with protein shakes and eat 5 meals a day. 3 major meals and 2 inbetween, with exercise.
>>
>>29530543
Genetics play a factor, like they do in everything. In some things you have it easier, in some you have it harder. This doesn't prevent you from putting in work and effort to improve.

Using genetics to never try in the first place just shows how much of a coward you really are, just like the fat women you all hate so much.
>>
>>29530613
I lifted in high school and was in pretty good shape actually. I'm not making excuses not to try at all but it's not debatable that response to training varies among individuals. People are not created equally and Chad is simply blessed with genetics that are favourable in many areas.
>>
>>29529061
> the "I just did with my life as I was told" meme

It's time to do whatever the fuck you want.
>>
>>29530670
Then you lose it through your daily activities. It's not that hard to figure out.

You would gain muscle a lot quicker- but you would also lose it quickly, and also would probably reach plateaus more often.

Less than 3% of people have true god-tier genetics for lifting. It's 95% how hard you work.
>>
>>29530697
Unlike most of the anons here i've tried. I have a fast metabolism, despite my dad being fat as fatass, but my mom is eternally slim, being slim can't save you from high blood pressure or heart disease however and it runs in my family, so I have to watch what I eat.
>>
>>29530732
People aren't created equally, but it's no reason to completely give up. There is always someone better than you at something, maybe even at everything. It's no reason to sit in self-pity and do nothing.

You could certainly reach a higher standard if you were dedicated to it. You think that "Chad" spends the majority of his time improving himself? Hell no, but you could. Even at 50% effectiveness you could still reach that level with twice the effort. Millions of people like you are trying everyday. If you don't want to attempt it, that is your own problem.
>>
File: 1450753062654.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
1450753062654.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>>29530790
Am literally like this guy here.
>>
>>29530790
I started out extremely skinny and have a "fast metabolism", if you want to call it that. I forced myself to eat until I felt sick every day for a few months, eventually I got used to it and could eat enough calories to gain muscle and maintain an average weight. It's just like dieting for fat people, you have to push your body into it.
>>
File: 1450756342183.jpg (2 MB, 2368x3200) Image search: [Google]
1450756342183.jpg
2 MB, 2368x3200
>>29530905
Then after I put on muscle I almost hit the mode he has now.

But noticed putting on muscle won't happen in even a year. Take "Scooby" for example. It took him years of being on a certain diet and routine to get to where he is now, without steroids.
>>
>>29530922
>>29530905
This is true. Calorie count and you can put on weight, its just slow and painful.
>>
>>29530866
I never said anything about completely giving up. I took issue with the idea that genetics don't play a role with regards to weight training/ exercise because they obviously do.
>>
>>29531014
Too bad literally nobody said that. Of course it plays a role. Not enough of a role that you can't become a greek god, though.
>>
>thinking you will ever look as good as someone who even takes a low dose of roids
>thinking anyone here can control their diet to exact calories, weighing every ounce of food
>thinking anyone here has the money to support a good diet, with supplements and gym memberships
>thinking anyone here has the discipline or motivation to make it feel like they're slowly dying, an hour a day for years

Good joke. Wanna know the main secret to why Chad is so fit? Because he's been playing sports since he was little, with his father and friends. It will take you that long and longer to become fit, first to burn off all the fat, then to even gain a shred of muscle because your body has never done it before.
>>
File: yesgoy.jpg (27 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
yesgoy.jpg
27 KB, 1440x1080
>>29531162
Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post?
Don't let the untermensch steal your gains, anon.
>>
>>29531162
You've clearly never tried any of this, it's not that fucking hard.

All I did was stay inside and play video games until I was 19 and it only took 2 years for me to be more fit than most people. I'm never going to be as big as a guy who roids but who cares? Stop comparing yourself to the absolute top.

I know that you probably only see one person a year, but most people are seriously not fit and it is not a very standard to reach. Most girls don't even know what "fit" looks like in real life and are happy with people who aren't flabby.
>>
God fucking damnit, why did /fit/ have to hijack my thread? I'm never replying to a /fit/poster again.
>>
>>29531261
that's nice normie

why are you here?
>>
>>29530947
>scooby
>without steroids
pretty sure he withheld truths
>>
>>29531261
And let me guess, even at 19 you weren't even that fat. I am obese.
>>
>>29530947
>putting on muscle won't happen in even a year
holy shit it takes months

you can literally see gains in a week.

you have to EAT FOOD. Not NEET treats.

MEAT. ORGANS. FAT.

get cuts meant for roasting and eat every last bit of it. Eat liver and marrow. Drink butter.
You will grow.
>>
>>29531436
Gross. You've lost it.
>>
>>29529877
you still have to lift and eat hard to get jacked on roids. They're more like premium account for an mmo than they are like a cheat code
>>
Nothing. You wageslave until you die.
>>
>>29531162
You could wake up tomorrow morning, eat right, start working out, and no one would stop you. Stop making up paradimes for how you think things in the future will play out, it's all up to you what you do with your body

You aren't special and neither is chad, chad just makes better decisions than you do. If chad can make gains than so can you, because you are pretty much equal to him and every man on earth
>>
>>29532623
>You could wake up tomorrow morning, eat right, start working out, and no one would stop you.
Except you know, my money.
Listen. I've TRIED to get /fit/ before. It is expensive. I can't afford eggs everyday. I can't afford to eat spinach for snack like I want to. I can't afford to go to the gym. I have to choose between eating ramen, and having internet each month.
Not even mentioning what good will getting in shape do for me? It won't magically make my depression go away. It won't magically make me stop getting up at 3 AM for my dead end minimum wage job. It won't magically give me friends, or bring back the ones I've lost. Just being myself and going to the gym will fix all that right?
And don't get me started on finding a gf as a reason to get fit. I don't even have enough energy for myself, let alone somebody else who is just going to leave me the minute I stop putting in 100% of the energy in the relationship.
I've already lost the game. I'm done. There's no way out. The biggest thing I've lost in my life is the courage to kill myself.

>paradimes
It's paradigms you fucking idiot.

I don't even know why I wasted my time writing this up. You're just gonna assume I'm a lazy beta, and move on. I realize this applies to nobody else but hearing everyone say I just need to follow this one weird trick to improve my life is annoying after a while. Point is, getting fit is just the icing on the cake. Unless your life is already perfect, there's no point. It won't do anything for you anyways, and the moment you stop your body is going to rebound.
>>
>just go to school and come home
>work sometimes
>have no friends
>don't talk to anyone

I feel like a robot. Everyone just ignores me.
I've never really wanted anything in life but I feel so empty and hollow.
I think about killing myself a lot just because it's something.
>>
>>29532779
Almost exactly my life before graduation. It doesn't get better.
>>
>>29532799
How do I feel like I'm a person?

Maybe I'm missing something mentally.
>>
>>29532832
I wish I had an answer to that question. I probably wouldn't be here.
>>
>>29532846
Even the spergs and losers in high school and at my college have friends.

I don't know what makes me different.
>>
>>29532959
I don't know. I've always felt like an outsider, even among people I should relate to.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.