[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've got $60 in my steam wallet, what should I get?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: atlmao.gif (287 KB, 696x504) Image search: [Google]
atlmao.gif
287 KB, 696x504
I've got $60 in my steam wallet, what should I get?
>>
EYE Divine Cybermancy. It's currently 75% off. really cool game.
>>
A life

fjksehaighi
>>
>>29528991
EYE
DOOM
some random japanese weeaboo game
>>
These are some of my all time favorites and I'm sure they're cheap as fuck

Deus Ex
STALKER Shadow of Chernobyl
Thief 1 and Thief 2
This War of Mine
Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines
>>
>>29529030
How is the RPG aspect? Looking at videos on steam, just looks like an FPS.
>>
You should just Western Union me 60 bucnks cause I have no money for food or cigarettes.
or half a gram of heroin
>>
>>29529094
You gain Brozouf.
You gain Brozouf.
You gain Brozouf.
You gain Brozouf.
You gain Brozouf.
>>
hotline miami is pretty great, and you can get both for <5$
you can even get the killer soundtracks for another 5$
>>
>>29529094
the combat is more about skill and strategy rather than stats. The best part about the game are the massive amounts of different builds you can play. Think Deus Ex but on steroids.
>>
Shadowrun Dragonfall was pretty good
>>
>>29529161
That's okay, if it's similar to Deus Ex that sounds good though. I like talking to NPCs, finding side missions, having choices on what to do, etc. Not just having stat points.
>>
>>29528991
A rope and a ladder you faggot
>>
buy me HOI4 because I feel bad
>>
>>29528991
Mighty Number 9
>>
>>29528991
VA-11 Hall-A
its really comfy
>>
File: 3.jpg (342 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
342 KB, 1600x1200
>>29529045
OP's life if he never had a steam account.
>>
>>29529704
>cultural history and religious aspect that people fought and died for turned into a visual novel about waifus
they can't keep getting away with this
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.