[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do women complain about men objectifying them and being shallow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: fleek.jpg (56 KB, 533x482) Image search: [Google]
fleek.jpg
56 KB, 533x482
Why do women complain about men objectifying them and being shallow when they refuse to sleep with men entirely based on their height or whether or not they have abs?
>>
>>29528865
>Why do women complain
Attention. Virtue-signaling. Pretending to be things that they are not. Probably some kind of coping mechanism too. And shits and giggles.

As for the rest, it's because they're much more superficial than men nowadays.
>>
>expecting women to be rational

how does it feel to be a dumbcuck
>>
File: 1462803166113.png (688 KB, 463x900) Image search: [Google]
1462803166113.png
688 KB, 463x900
>listening to what woman say
That's really beta
>>
Because "equality".

Remember, if you point this out you are literally Hitler.

C'mon, it's 2016. ;^)
>>
>>29528865
Depends on who brings it up. If a man brings up how not attractive he finds a woman in no context, that's objectifying. But if they are already in a context where sexuality is expected, then rejecting someone is warranted, because the context already asks for that.

There may be a double standard somewhere too, like you may see people complain about men rejecting based on weight while also saying women should be allowed to choose who she wants, but in a lot of cases, this is not what's happening, it's simply men bringing in a sexual context where there is none. Which is objectifying.
>>
>>29528865

Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE is superficial as hell.
>>
>>29529468
No. Women think that, because they are. And they think men are because they only care about how Chads behave. It's women who tend to date up in looks nowadays.
>>
>>29529537
men generally have much lower beauty standards then women because of hypergamy

whatever x/10 you are, subtract 3 and that will statistically be how attractive your future wife will be
>>
>>29529557
So who's dating the 8 and 9/10 women
>>
>>29528865
Don't expect logic from women, and don't listen to what they say they want. If you're doing that you're really far into the beta mindset.
>>
>>29529583
Kobe Bryant, Michael Jordan, Leonardo Dicaprio, those types. The richest of the richest.
>>
>>29529583
literally 11+/10 super models and CEO's
>>
>>29529557
Yeah. Eh, screw that then. I don't really do the rankings, but I'm 5/10 AT BEST (it's fun to pretend) since I got fit.

I guess in the LONG run most women will try to get married and will settle though? Maybe low marriage rates and the rise of open relationships will keep screwing this up forever. What's the point of marrying someone at 40 too? Tax purposes I guess, but fuck that too. It's too dangerous.

Guess I'll just try to have casual and temporary relationships all my life then.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.