[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>they called me nigger again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 128734812754.png (44 KB, 524x524) Image search: [Google]
128734812754.png
44 KB, 524x524
>they called me nigger again
>>
Just fuck their girls dude
>>
>>29528850
die

>>29528826
just ignore them, noone in real life will call you niggero
>>
>>29528850
This OP, give them big nigger BBC with some rap music playing in the background
>>
go kill yourself then if you can't handle it, nigger
>>
>>29528826
if you don't race mix you're a okay with me familia
>>
>>29528850
OP rape all white women and murder the white oppressor
>>
File: being scum.jpg (53 KB, 544x544) Image search: [Google]
being scum.jpg
53 KB, 544x544
>>29529018
You're am edgy teenager.

>>29529055
I will racemix, but it won't be with white people, so you shouldn't be bothered.
>>
>>29528850
>>29529006
>>29529086

I dont like rap music and girls ignore me like the plague
>>
oh shit is that a CJak

>r9k. Home. Least it was before I fucked everythang up.
>>
>>29528973
Wrong. I know a nigger with the nickname ""Nigger"" and I call him a nigger ironically and unironically daily.
>>
>>29529119
You should be slanging BBC like crack anon
>>
>>29529156
Also, i have a 4 inch dick
>>
>>29529169
You not even black in that respect
>>
>>29529169
sorry to hear that

black women only want thugs. white women want black men for the big dicks. asians are mortified by black people. maybe you can get a pooinloo
>>
>>29529169
hey were all in this together chocoanon
>>
>>29529213
>maybe you can get a pooinloo

Sorry, they view Africans as subhuman, too. Imagine whites in the US circa 1920. Indian parents are NOT going to be happy with half negroid grandchildren. And unlike first world whites, Indians actually care what their parents think. I'd be easier to have half white kids than half indian.
>>
>>29529421
>poointheloos thinking black people are lower than them
that's hilarious
>>
>>29528826
Are you pure African or part islander? Knew a couple bros from Trinidad and virgin Islands.
>>
File: black guy waifu.jpg (30 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
black guy waifu.jpg
30 KB, 640x480
As long as they don't lynch me and let me be with my waifu, comic books, and vidya games, they can call me a nigger all they want.
>>
>>29529421
Have you ever met any Indian Americans at all senpai

most Indians parents are very liberal, mine included, they might secretly not like it if I date a black girl but they wouldn't say anything bad
the only thing they would dissaprove of is if I dated some super poor ghetto drug addict girl

I have an Indian friend who is dating a Mexican girl, his parents are fine with it, I know another Indian classmate who's dating a Chinese girl
>>
>>29528826
>People made sounds with their mouth and voicebox oh noes
>>
>>29531153
you sound like a pretty tough guy senpai
>>
>>29531134
You don't get it. Indians wouldn't care if their children dated any other race. They just don't like black people.

Doesn't matter how smart or rich you are, doesn't matter if you were on the swim team with their children, doesn't matter if your parents made more money then them, doesn't matter if you went to the same country club as them, doesn't matter if you took the same AP and honors classes as their children. If you're black they don't like you.
>>
>>29531216

I theorize that Indians not liking blacks has to do with the caste system they have.

In the caste system, usually the ones on the bottom are the darkest Indians. Black people are usually around the skin color of the darker lower caste indians. It's possible that due to the caste system being ingrained with them, they conflate this as black people being as low as the lowest people in their caste.

I'd be willing to bet an Indian parent would be fine with their child dating some black person that's real light skinned like Stephen Curry or Mariah Carey. Those blacks are light enough to be mistaken as mexicans sometimes.
>>
>>29528850
>Be Black
>Get my 1st girlfriend at 23
>She's white
>When having sex she talks dirty to me
>One time she says "Fuck me harder you dirty nigger"
>Cum buckets

Too bad I dumped her for no reason at all because I'm a depressed emotional manchild.
>>
>>29529119
then your probably not a nigger your just a black man there is a distinct difference trrust me i have spent several years in the field of African american studies or as i like to call it niggerology
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.