[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If size doesn't matter why do women accuse men of having
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: smallpenis.jpg (97 KB, 924x1200) Image search: [Google]
smallpenis.jpg
97 KB, 924x1200
If size doesn't matter why do women accuse men of having a small penis as an insult?
>>
>>29528627
It's a lazy insult, like calling people they think are misogynistic virgins, or misandrists sluts.
>>
>>29528627
No one said size doesn't matter. All girls and all people know size matters. Stfu with your strawman
>>
For the same reason i am happy to call you a fag. I know it annoys YOU, it doesn't reflect on my feelings towards gay people.
>>
>>29528627
Because they know it makes a guy insecure
Same thing for the virginity insult, it doesn't really matter or mean shit, but they call guys virgins because they know it makes them insecure
t. Girl
>>
>>29528627
>If size doesn't matter
They lie a lot. It does. They talk about it between themselves constantly.
>>
File: this means war.jpg (46 KB, 498x619) Image search: [Google]
this means war.jpg
46 KB, 498x619
>>29528627
>OP's picture
>also, im being turbo originalo. because pics clearly arent worth 10 words.
>>
>>29528627
It does matter, but they're just trying to exploit a commonly known male insecurity to do as much damage as possible.

Like if some girl pissed you off and you were a sociopath you'd call her fat or ugly or a whore or something. Doesn't matter if she actually is or not, it's beside the point. Point is that you know most girls wouldn't want to hear that and so you say it.
>>
>>29528627
It matters more than anything else.
>>
>>29529966
so now calling a woman fat, ugly or whore means I'm a sociopath? pls anon
>>
They're trying to hit you where you're weak, or where they think you're weak.
>>
>>29530004
I was trying to find a way to describe a girls mindset while she's saying stuff like that. I don't know about men as a whole but if someone pisses me off or makes me feel shitty I don't usually lash out at them but rather internalize the anger, probably out of being raised with people constantly trying to keep me and the other boys from fighting and also because as a man I would face real world consequences for verbal abuse or what people might interpret as verbal assault.

Regardless, I think two people should in a perfect world be able to have a problem with each other without resorting to personal insults. Hence the sociopath.
>>
File: 1383343899934.jpg (79 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1383343899934.jpg
79 KB, 500x667
The same reason why calling a woman flat or small chested hurts.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.