[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Spending more time daydreaming than actually doing something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 1462819652202.jpg (10 KB, 221x225) Image search: [Google]
1462819652202.jpg
10 KB, 221x225
>Spending more time daydreaming than actually doing something
This cant be normal. Im starting to live imaginary life and it is kinda scaring me. Anyone else knows this feel?
>>
Yes
I have always been like that, there is rarely something I want to do so I'm always making up scenari in my mind

And when I told it to my mom she said I was insane
>>
give me a hug, man
>>
for me it's

>spending more time shitposting than actually doing something
the memes are a drug.
>>
>what is maladaptive daydreaming
>>
>>29528496
>tfw i imagine myself shitposting
have i lost my mind?
>>
>>29528538
I just looked it up and thats pretty much my case. But I can only blame myself I guess. Im completely friendless and do nothing all day.Is there even any point in this? I might as well just kill myself if my going to spend rest of my days living some idealized version of my life that will never come true
>>
>>29528410
Read Book of Disquiet.
Pessoa/Soares talks alot about daydreaming and how it replaces his essentially boring life.
>>
>>29528462
Greentext? Sounds like an interesting convo tbqh.
>>
File: 1462493538403.png (431 KB, 468x501) Image search: [Google]
1462493538403.png
431 KB, 468x501
>>29528541
>tfw waking up in the middle of the night because you just thought of a sublime shitpost in a dream
>>
>>29528541
>tfw I think about baneposting in the middle of the night, while on the bus, in the convenience store, and I literally, unironically laugh out loud.
It's already way too late, isn't it?
>>
>>29528664
Is that a horse penis?
>>
>>29528702
It's a cow tongue.
>>
>>29528665
this happens to me waaay to much

urigan
>>
>fantasise about how it would feel to do a thing
>realise reality could never live up the fantasy
>>
File: 1452787893473.png (74 KB, 234x240) Image search: [Google]
1452787893473.png
74 KB, 234x240
>>29528410
welcome to the world of "schizoids" with "maladaptive daydreaming" and/or "autistic fantasies"

that's what the shrinks call it anyhow
>>
>>29528410
I do. It's called being a writer. It's a horrible affliction, kill yourself.
>>
File: 7.jpg (72 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
72 KB, 709x765
>>29528410
>take walks or take a long shower or about to go to bed
>daydream about being a musician rockstar producer
>get back from walk/shower/wake up
>don't even think about picking up my keyboard piano or launching fruity loops because I dread sitting down and doing anything.

JUST
>>
What do you expect when the real world is so shitty?
>>
same to me.
i dream of meeting my oneitis when i start living next to her.
then i start dating her(before this i was already fit and rich with my internet bizs).
then she starts liking me and we fugg and live happy forever.
it is not that bad right?
>>
>>29528958

>bad

No.

>unrealistic

Yes.
>>
>>29528410
You need to stop fearing what other people will say and think about you. Your parents love you.
>>
I spend more time ruminating on anxiety-fueled obsessions than daydreaming or getting things done.

Want to know what I think? If it weren't for my obsessions, I'd in fact be daydreaming like anons ITT. Both anxiety and daydreams kind of counteract the mundane boredom of day to day life, so it makes sense.
>>
i always was like that, but since i started my NEET life it just keep getting worse. Don't worry OP you're not alone.
>>
>>29528410
I want to dream.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.