[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you perfected your roman salute yet, /r9k/? Why not?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: .jpg (161 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
161 KB, 550x550
Have you perfected your roman salute yet, /r9k/?

Why not?
>>
Jesus Christ he looks so weird.
>>
>>29528525
that's because he took muscle-gorwing drugs for decades and spent all day 6 days a week lifting weights. That'll change how youlook a bit.
>>
>>29528335
because im not an neo nazi or roman or live in rome

>>29528560
idk...to me his legs look natty but his upper body looks possibly steroided, yet his package isn't shriveled so i doubt it's roids.
>>
>>29529312
That's literally Arnold Schwarzenegger, you fucking mega-retard. He's the most famous steroid user in all of human history.
>>
>>29529312

Don't be retarded. He admitted taking steroids. And not in low dosages.

It's the only way to look like that. Look at the elite of bodybuilding before ~1935, when anabolic steroids were first synthesized. They looked nowhere like Arnold.
>>
>>29529330
i didn't say he didn't you mega-shitsucker :^) i said it just makes me doubt it, and his legs absolutely look natty regardless

>>29529337
dont be uneducated, get a little reading comprehension
>>
>>29529373
>oops I didn't recognize one of the most famous drug-fueled roidmonsters of all time, I better call everyone stupid and accuse them of reading my idiotic post wrong that'll save my self-esteem
>>
How big do you guys think his dick is?
>>
>>29529443
>i seriously believe that someone doesn't recognize who arnold is, better sperg out like an autist with a mission and no point
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.