[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>TFW crush posts a new selfie on her instagram after 2 weeks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 72852741.jpg (48 KB, 546x550) Image search: [Google]
72852741.jpg
48 KB, 546x550
>TFW crush posts a new selfie on her instagram after 2 weeks of silence
>feel a brief moment of joy after seeing her smile
>remember how i asked her out and she said no
>start feeling depressed
>remember how she called me back later but my spaghetti materialized through the phone lines and drowned her
>remember how i hanged up the phone in awkward silence
>Realize later how i fucked up my chance with her
>feel even more depressed
>look at her smile again
>wtf am i even supposed to feel
>>
:( same thing has happened to me recently, but don't worry bro, we're all gonna make it
>>
Stop falling in love with girls just because they exist and interact with you sometimes. It'll make your life a lot easier.
>>
find a new girl that's way hotter than your crush and get good with her, then when she's your gf, post a selfie of you two smiling, so then your crush will see it and feel just like you do now. then she'd come back to you and say she's sorry and misses you, and then you get a sick threeway.
>>
>>29529159
this.

you're lonely anon. you're lonely so she seems as appealing to you as a pizza to the starving man. you're not in love. you're just lonely.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.